Happy, shredded JDS ready for comeback..

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
thumbnail_Screenshot_2016-08-30-15-23-01-1.0.0.jpg

Time for Cain JDS 4! Who's pumped? I know I am! Redemption is at hand...or will it be depression?

That fucking doctor. Haaaaaaaaa.

He reminds me of the guy that used to get his ass whooped on a weekly basis on LOST!

doctorlinus.jpg

I want to see Werdum/JDS II at some point. That fight needs to be made. Both have changed so much since the first meeting.

That said, I love JDS and will support him against most Heavyweights (except Werdum and Struve)

Good.

Vs Barnett / Arlovski winner?

Great news, war Junior. Werdum rematch makes a lot of sense when he's done beating up Browne.

It's easy to forget about, but JDS sure has had a lot of injuries these past few years. Pumped to see him back

"Shredded"......how do you know from that pic?

It's a meme that was made up by the gay community of sherdog. Whenever a fighter posts a picture without a shirt or where he poses he is instantly buff/ripped/shredded/big etc

Too big in my humble opinion. Looks +250. JDS is best at -240lbs. But we'll see, always love seeing him fight. :)

For some reason big muscular fighters don't last long in the UFC. Look at Reem, much better now he's leaner.

And for the people that don't see it, his arms are huge. Anyway, I don't care if he fights good. But I like to see a less muscalar JDS. :)

That fucking doctor. Haaaaaaaaa.

He reminds me of the guy that used to get his ass whooped on a weekly basis on LOST!

doctorlinus.jpg

Michael Emerson. Though I mainly know him from Person of Interest & Joker of The Dark Knight returns.

Back