Bisping Versus GSP

Somewhere Jacare is committing himself.

Says they guy that chose to fight Dan Henderson first....

Somewhere Jacare is committing himself.

It seems the Sports/Entertainment angle the WWE took has permeated the UFC to the point where the UFC is becoming more about Business & Entertainment and less of a Sport... Dana is losing credibility fast, and it's astonishing he has any left at this point.

I knew it! Bisping has a retired fighter tour in mind.

I hear after the Hendo fight, he's eyeing defending his title against Rich Franklin, David Loiseau and Nate Quarry.

1st Hendo now Gsp, Bisping sure knows how to play the game

Bisping first picks a top 20 guy and then a guy from a lower weight class. All the while Romero, Jacare, Weidman and Rockhold are waiting for a title shot. What a great champ Bisping is.

Giving the fans the fights they wanna see!

atta boy ole Bisping, atta boy!

It seems the Sports/Entertainment angle the WWE took has permeated the UFC to the point where the UFC is becoming more about Business & Entertainment and less of a Sport... Dana is losing credibility fast, and it's astonishing he has any left at this point.
People like you, who have been around since at least 2006, yet don't comprehend that Dana has only a small fraction of any input on this, are ridiculous. Also - if one of the GOATS comes back and wants a title fight at the weightclass up, why is that a big deal? Why wouldn't they put that together? The FW champ can move up two weightclasses, twice in a row, and nobody bats an eye, but the man who retired champ, and who many consider the best ever, cannot come back and fight a weightclass up for the title?

All hail King Mike
bisping6s-1-web.jpg

Never gonna happen, just what the UFC needs, the champ who retired to come back, beat another champ and retire again.

I actually think Bisping would do well against a smaller, no KO threat, long-time inactive GSP. This is not the comeback fight for GSP.

Back