Coach Kavanagh doesn't want to engage in trash talking with Mark Henry

I hope conor KO's mark henry stiff at a pre fight press conference or the weigh ins. Dude needs to seriously shut the hell up. Still salty about his shit gameplan he came up with for edgar against aldo.

Well said. Fan of Mark Henry's work by the way.

I hope conor KO's mark henry stiff at a pre fight press conference or the weigh ins. Dude needs to seriously shut the hell up. Still salty about his shit gameplan he came up with for edgar against aldo.
Yeah complete shit how his guys only won 1 belt that week, amateurs

Mark Henry the wwe wrestler?

Edit: Eddie's coach, got it.

tumblr_o1a0uvLyjl1v322vco1_500.gif

"I'm not interested in headlines. I just write books with my face on it and ride the coat tails of My fighter."

Yeah complete shit how his guys only won 1 belt that week, amateurs

His other guy, Frankie, has won a belt too. Lets not act like Henry is some type of noob with a weak camp like Kavanagh's camp. Henry has top ten guys in multiple divisions.

"I'm not interested in headlines. I just write books with my face on it and ride the coat tails of My fighter."

What do you want him to do?? Quit when a fighter whose he trained for years makes it?? He trained Conor from day 1.

Guy runs a great camp in a country that wasnt even on the map in the mma scene.

Got a ton of respect for him.

What do you want him to do?? Quit when a fighter whose he trained for years makes it?? He trained Conor from day 1.

Guy runs a great camp in a country that wasnt even on the map in the mma scene.

Got a ton of respect for him.

Often if you have a camp, and 1 guy you've trained makes it, it's because of the talent of that guy, not the coach. If it was the coach, all/most of his guys would make it. Decent gym, sure, but it's no better than most decent gyms.

Irish Edmund taking the high road?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

Henry needs to be careful with all this social media stuff. His boss will sack him if some burgers get burnt.

Back