I've just been told NATE was ranked #6 going into the first CONOR fight ...

Rum

Champion of Champions
@Silver
Reaction score
How the ... ?

The dude was on a 2-3 skid in which the only wins were over opponents who were coming off losses.

How in the hell was someone on a 2-3 skid in which both wins were over opponents coming off losses ranked as high as #6?

What in the everliving fuck is going on with these UFC rankings?

giphy.gif

because he beat a guy named Michael Johnson who was ranked #6 at the time

Because Michael Johnson had beaten Barboza, Tibau, Lauzon and Guillard in a row before a split decision loss. Funny how the fake Nate fans have completely buried him since the Conor loss. Ridiculous. He's still a top 10 LW.

he was ranked number 5 not 6.

Because Michael Johnson had beaten Barboza, Tibau, Lauzon and Guillard in a row before a split decision loss. Funny how the fake Nate fans have completely buried him since the Conor loss. Ridiculous. He's still a top 10 LW.

all good conor fans did the same. even sage northcutt has only like 12 fans left

you don't remember him beating Micheal johnson? I remember MJ being pretty close to the top.

he was ranked number 5 not 6.

all good conor fans did the same. even sage northcutt has only like 12 fans left

Conor fans stayed true and got shat on for months until Conor won the rematch. And as I predicted all the fraud Nate fans are bashing Nate now just to undermine the win.

This is disgusting quite frankly. I'm a Conor fan and before a fight if you wanna back the other guy and trash Conor, fair play to you. That's the game. But if you're just gonna pretend the guy was trash afterwards fuck off.

Everyone should take their lumps after the fight.

Conor fans stayed true and got shat on for months until Conor won the rematch. And as I predicted all the fraud Nate fans are bashing Nate now just to undermine the win.

This is disgusting quite frankly. I'm a Conor fan and before a fight if you wanna back the other guy and trash Conor, fair play to you. That's the game. But if you're just gonna pretend the guy was trash afterwards fuck off.

not even close LOL. its ok though i have a friend whos fickle as fuck. The only char he would use in the ufc game was conor at FW, rooted for him in all of his fights especially aldo. then when i called him to tell him nate beat him by sub he said "thats fine, i was never a big fan anyways".

To be fair, two of three recent losses were to RDA and Ben Henderson. I don't really see a shame in losing to either of them.

Because he was rabkes #1 at one point when he suffered a loss to Bendo for the title, 2 more losses after with 2 wins doesnt drop u out of the top 5

I dont hear you bitching about Gus beong a top 5 LHW

Where's Andy ranked as a MW right now?? Guy is 1-3-1 in his last 5

To be fair, two of three recent losses were to RDA and Ben Henderson. I don't really see a shame in losing to either of them.

Back then losing to Ben was okay... but now :( the guy look like shit in the past 2 years. UFC was right to cut him...

Back then losing to Ben was okay... but now :( the guy look like shit in the past 2 years. UFC was right to cut him...

Whatever happened to that super aggressive henderson? the one that out grappled guida.

i disagree here. should have won against cowboy and he had jsut won a fight at WW. just because he lost to bellators 170 champ dosnt mean ben inst a top Lw and ufc calibre.

He was #8 about a week before the fight was announced. Then all of a sudden he was #5. It was total Zuffa fuckery.

How the ... ?

The dude was on a 2-3 skid in which the only wins were over opponents who were coming off losses.

How in the hell was someone on a 2-3 skid in which both wins were over opponents coming off losses ranked as high as #6?

What in the everliving fuck is going on with these UFC rankings?

giphy.gif
It is a lie.
He was ranked #15.
AFTER the fight was made, they jump him u[p the rankings, so Conor if fighting someone with a higher ranking.

They did the same for Siver.
He was #13 and after agreeing to fight Conor, he became #10, just so Zuffa could tell the world Conor beat a top 10 and that alone allowed Conor to jump all the top 10 FW fighters and fight for the belt.

i disagree here. should have won against cowboy and he had jsut won a fight at WW. just because he lost to bellators 170 champ dosnt mean ben inst a top Lw and ufc calibre.
He look bad agaisnt a much much smaller Freire
Koreshlov was too much for him
Split decision Vs Masvidal...? really
Thatch can't grapple to save is life, still took 4 rd.
Thatch was gassing out anyway.

Beating a guy in the top 10 isn't god enough to be in the top 10 if you have some nasty losses coming up to that point, especially in a division as stacked as LW.

He beat Gray, who wasn't nearly as impressive at that point, and lost 3 other fights.

Conor fans stayed true? I barely ever saw any. Jin practically vanished along with most of the trolling. It was amazing. Then Conor gets the decision victory and the Conor fans magically reappeared.

Back