Gus and Conor look the same but the difference of talent is astonishing

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Though both of them look the same ... the difference of talent is huge.

-Gus is so stiff compared to Conor. Mcgregor has insane head movement and can dodge punches just like mayweather. Gus has no head movement at all and instead of dodges punches he is taking them right to the face.

-Conor has one of the most explosive, fluid and powerful kicks that I ever seen... Gus can't kick at all.

-Conor can throw punches from a lot of angles. Gus is just a distance striker that moves in circles and throws rudimentary straight punches and some sloppy uppercuts .

So in other words, Gus looks like Denzel Washington.

Not sure what you're trying to posit.

It's pretty common in MMA that a smaller man moves faster and more fluid than the bigger man. It's called gravity.

Can some mod ban this motherfucker for christs sake.

One got choked out by Nate Diaz, the other went toe to toe and almost finshed the #1 (at the time) and #3 P4P fighters.

-Gus is so stiff compared to Conor. Mcgregor has insane head movement and can dodge punches just like mayweather. Gus has no head movement at all and instead of dodges punches he is taking them right to the face.

-Conor has one of the most explosive, fluid and powerful kicks that I ever seen... Gus can't kick at all.

-Conor can throw punches from a lot of angles. Gus is just a distance striker that moves in circles and throws rudimentary straight punches and some sloppy uppercuts .
oh i get it now, you're this guy

drop%20that%20irish%20flag_zpswmlfnh1l.gif

mods seriously.....delete this asshat

One got choked out by Nate Diaz, the other went toe to toe and almost finshed the #1 (at the time) and #3 P4P fighters.
This. You cant deny this regardless of your argument TS

What the fuck is this thread even meant to mean??

Conor and Gus look nothing like each other, and have completely different fighting styles.

This is the most pointless comparison of the year.

Well Conor KO'd the #1 p4p in 13 seconds and Gus never beat a top 10 opponent

I think beat Jones (me included) was PFP #1 at the time. Conor's finish of Aldo was 13 seconds impressive but 's so quick it is hard to equate that to going 5 rounds in a grueling match that most fans feel Gus won (myself included). Both guys are impressive in my book

I think beat Jones (me included) was PFP #1 at the time. Conor's finish of Aldo was 13 seconds impressive but 's so quick it is hard to equate that to going 5 rounds in a grueling match that most fans feel Gus won (myself included). Both guys are impressive in my book

Back