Ice Cold Igor V. is training again

Good for him. At the age of 43 I think he can get a few paychecks and break some heads

Perrrrrr-fectooOOOH!!!!!

Igor vs Mark Hunt coming soon...

This is awesome. Igor should fight a few noobies to welcome them to MMA.

Looks like Fedor has a new top quality opponent. Something to bounce back from after that beating from the elite talent; Maldonado.

Good for him. At the age of 43 I think he can get a few paychecks and break some heads

Holy crap, he is only 43. Looks over 50
He also retired at 32 it seems, while many fighters are at their prime at that age

Woah, legend, first mma fighter i saw and who got me into watching pride.
Would be cool if he tries something out for Rizin but i don't want to see him lose man.

Holy crap, he is only 43. Looks over 50
He also retired at 32 it seems, while many fighters are at their prime at that age

He retired because of injuries so he should have been in his prime but his body gave up. Not sure how healthy he is now

Damn didnt see that one coming at all. I guess there are some decent legend fights for him over at Rizin.

I hope they dont give him to much of a challenge or use him as a stepping stone. would suck to see him lose badly.

Rizin event becomes more and more interesting.War old Pride vets.

No fucking way, awesome.

Would not mind him vs a Rizzo or some other old timer.

Vovchanchyn - Varelans 2.

Would watch.

Depending in what shape the Polar bear is in nowadays i could live with this matchup. the last news i heard about him is that he works as a bouncer somewhere in canada.

He retired because of injuries so he should have been in his prime but his body gave up. Not sure how healthy he is now

This. Also he basically fought half of his career No Holds Barred.

Iirc it was mainly problems with his hand that basically broke every fight.

Igor was a beast, even anno 2016 he still has the longest winning streak in MMA period. That is something.

Depending in what shape the Polar bear is in nowadays i could live with this matchup. the last news i heard about him is that he works as a bouncer somewhere in canada.

Paul was basically only big... Back then he was what Bob Sapp is in this time. He was better at taking a beating though.. man man man that was hard to watch sometimes.

Well... The last thing to go is power. He could still make some noise I bet

Back