Cm Punk's a Savage and is being underestimated

Stillmyboy1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's funny to me how all of you can sit here and talk shit about a guy that you would never say anything bad to his face. Punk is known for being a legit competitor and tough guy from his days in the WWE. There are numerous underground /back stage stories where Punk has brutalised other superstars backstage who have crossed him. He stood up to Triple H of all people and Triple H is known for being a legit hard man.

The fact that he has decided to chase his goals in mma proves that he is tougher and has more heart than any poster on this website. He also looked very good in his sparring video but I think you will all be surprised when he dismantles Gall.

The guy is a true fighter and has more balls and is also a much better person than me or anyone else on here. You have to give him the respect that he has already earned.

tumblr_llnfuhq0uO1qax9gv.gif

Last edited:
I think Punk will win and have the class to call his own win a fluke and give props to Mickey.

I think the odds are against him. Gall looks like a decent prospect.

Brooks has never been in the cage before.

I won't sit here and talk shit about the guy. I think his attitude and courage is very admirable and I always root for the underdog so I even want him to do well, but if you think he stands a chance against Gall, you don't know MMA or the fight game in general very well.

He's put in too much work, too much effort. The UFC has spent too much money, done too much production and shows for him to lose now. He won't get ko'd in the first 10 seconds after all that. Although that would be hilarious. But NO CM Punk is here to go all the way. He wins his first fight against Gall! Join the official bandwagon!

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/official-cm-punk-war-wagon.3331855/

WAR PUNK

PUNK WINS VIA SUBMISSION IN THE FIRST

I think the odds are against him. Gall looks like a decent prospect.

Brooks has never been in the cage before.
You're under estimating the mental toughness of Punk which will play a huge factor in this fight. If punk believes he can win, he will win.

Look in his eyes what do you see?

You're under estimating the mental toughness of Punk which will play a huge factor in this fight. If punk believes he can win, he will win.

Mental aspect is important, but at 37 years old to jump into a new sport and fight a young hungry kid is gonna be tough.

Not to say I dont think he can win but it isnt going to be easy.

I had never heard of CM PUNK before, and never seen him before he entered the UFC. He does seem like a pretty nice guy, so hope he wins... However, we know Gall has at least four mma fights, and CM Punk (with zero fights) will probably lose pretty bad.

he literally said, "i hate grappling" during one of his sparring sessions, and his standup isn't good.

i like the guy, but he's still way too green, and not athletic enough to get away with it.

i put a dollar on him though.

I won't sit here and talk shit about the guy. I think his attitude and courage is very admirable and I always root for the underdog so I even want him to do well, but if you think he stands a chance against Gall, you don't know MMA or the fight game in general very well.
Great shout out for our boy! Your end statement is just not true. Doesn't mean we don't know MMA because we see something differently than you do.

That poor Gall kid is gonna get KTFO!

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back