so Gus is fighting an unranked opponents

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wonder what Jan Blachowics bring to the table to upset Alexander Gistafsson?

I dont know who Blachowchich is, but I know that this is the norm for Gus- Unranked Opponent, Pull out from fight, title shot, lose fight, title shot, rinse-repeat

lol i just realized gus is actually ranked #2 despite going 1-3 in his last 4 and having 0 good wins

he's bringing him blank blankets

200.gif

He tko'd Ilir Latifi in 2 minutes with a body kick.
Pretty powerful striker, he's a switch hitter (sometimes)
Gus might need to keep him at the end of his punches all night long

lol i just realized gus is actually ranked #2 despite going 1-3 in his last 4 and having 0 good wins

And in addition to being ranked #2, he's fighting an unranked guy.

#justgusthings

He'll get a title shot after beating this guy, no doubt.

it is a joke that he is ranked higher than Glover. Gus never beat Rashad, Bader or Glover himself to be ranked higher than him

Utterly bizarre how Gus has fought the top three guys and fighters outside the top ten and no one in between, with the sole exception being a competitive decision against a well past-his-prime shogun four years ago.

Utterly bizarre how Gus has fought the top three guys and fighters outside the top ten and no one in between, with the sole exception being a competitive decision against a well past-his-prime shogun four years ago.
1. Blachowicz
2. OSP/Bader (depends who wins against his teammates)
3. Glover

if he wins all these fights he should get TS

it is a joke that he is ranked higher than Glover. Gus never beat Rashad, Bader or Glover himself to be ranked higher than him

The rankings are ridiculous.

A good portion of the "media" who make up the rankings are from Sweden, so that might explain it.

how else would he get a titleshot? surely not by fighting somebody legit.

i don't know why this makes people so salty

division is clogged up for a while with the jones situation anyway

I dont know why people find it hard to understand that losing a controversial decision against the #1 and #2 guys in the division isn't the same as losing to them by KO. Lets be honest here, other than Rumble who is fighting for a title who would you rather see fight Cormier? (unless Jones comes back of course)

bad hype job by ufc

he only beat washed up shogun but didn´t finish like Chael did in RD1

zero top 5 wins

lol at the rankings

just saying...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back