Conor didn't invent MMA but he perfected it

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The way he moves on his feet( light, fluid, right with the flow), the way he moves his head and dodges punches. The way he throw punches with unseen precision mixed with power from different distances and angles... This is something that we have never seen in mma before. Basically he is a floyd mayweather version of mma but with more power and aggression. And unlike mayweather he can also fight both as a counter fighter or as a pressure fighter.

I know that I will get a lot of hate for this, but in my opinion it's just a matter of time until conor will be recognized as the greatest martial artist of all time. People should stop hating and be proud that we were gifted with such a fighter. We are living the Muhammad Ali era all over again.

Haha who are you and how do you come up with everything

The way he moves on his feet( light, fluid, right with the flow), the way he moves his head and dodges punches. The way he throw punches with unseen precision mixed with power from different distances and angles... This is something that we have never seen in mma before. Basically he is a floyd mayweather version of mma but with more power and aggression. And unlike mayweather he can also fight both as a counter fighter or as a pressure fighter.

I know that I will get a lot of hate for this, but in my opinion it's just a matter of time until conor will be recognize as the greatest martial artist of all time. People should stop hating and be proud that we were gifted with such a fighter. We are living the Muhammad Ali era all over again.

2yxkz2v.jpg

No, he's a decent/okay striker but that's it.

Not great/good anywhere else.

There we go. Back to the trolling KOfinger we are used to. I expect a "is Conor a better wrestler than GSP" thread in the next half hour

Oh really I thought he did. I only became a UFC fan last year when McGregor beat Aldo.... :rolleyes:

I know that I will get a lot of hate for this, but in my opinion it's just a matter of time until conor will be recognized as the greatest martial artist of all time. People should stop hating and be proud that we were gifted with such a fighter. We are living the Muhammad Ali era all over again.

Gee I wonder why Conor fans have a bad reputation....

That Conor sure is something else

this is dumber than what TS wrote

Gave him props he's a good striker,always have.

His fangirls making his striking out to be something outrageously brilliant make me laugh though.:)
He's good(at striking), but it stops there.

how is clear trolling not a bannable offence?

This post is disrespectful to the TRUE pioneers of MMA.
Bas, Tito, Randy, Chuck,Ken,Royce

Yeah he perfected by getting choked out and not defending his belt on his own division, I give him props for elevating MMA pay to a higher level and selling of fights through his wacky personality.

But proclaiming as the greatest? No way!

Great Fighters prove their greatness through multiple encounters and defenses and came victorious, so my answer would be

How about a Hell No.

Everyone knows that the perfection of mma is losing to a middle of the pack lighweight fighter, then months later having a majority decision against them. It's the ultimate dream. It's perfection. Nobody else could ever achieve such lofty goals. Truly amazing.

Back