Was August 21st the saltiest sherdog has ever been?

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The sodium levels were off the charts here when I checked. I don't know if we've ever seen anything like the day after Conor beat Nate. Do any of you remember a day when more saltiness occurred.

Theirs still massive amounts of salt here currently but nothing like August 21st. Let this thread be a indicator of recent salt levels.

SALT_zpstcdv711n.jpg

Salt levels have never been higher than 2016. Rocksalt, Aldo, Hunt and Diaz. You would think people are getting sponsored by salt on sherdog. The term has blown up

I remember thinking before the fight that it would be epic levels of salt. I didn't want to be deprived of that. Conor delivered. Salt Diaz has been bittteeerrrrrrr.

No. March 6th was 10 times saltier.

Last edited:
Conor fans barely even showed themselves after the first fight. That's worse than arguing over a close decision fight.

Conor fans barely even showed themselves after the first fight. That's worse than arguing over a close decision fight.
That would be the opposite of a salty sherdog bro if Conor fans didn't show. When will Nate give Conor his dues though? Conor gave Nate his right after the fight.

It's up there, Nick Diaz losing to Condit I think tops it, I developed health issues due to the amount of salt I consumed reading this forum in the months after to that fight.

Saying someone is salty isn't even good shade. Its tired, simple, and unimaginative.

when Trtor KTFO Rockhold, that was beyond the salt

Back