Teruto Ishihara Wearing a Bikini and He Also Made Usada Tester Stare at his Johnson for 40 Minutes

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
14031595_1826635380890278_1580845400_n.jpg

LMAO

lol usada guy spent almost an hour staring at his penis

lol usada guy spent almost an hour staring at his penis

This guy. lol

Is this guy a featherweight? If so, somewhere along the way, Choi vs this guy, Japan vs Korea, would be huge. lol

this guy is hilarious. i hope he gets that superstar status. i am getting tired of the Conor guy with the same bullshit over and over again.

Lucky usada dude. He gets paid to do that. I would've done that for free.

That's it, I'm referring to my penis as Yashabo Jr. from now on, too.

Also lol when people freak out about having a little blood taken. Never understood. You know they're taking a very small amount and it doesn't hurt. Being afraid of surgery or something makes sense, as you can die. No one ever died from a tech taking a couple of little vials of blood.

Bitchihara and Yashabo Jr. Bless.

Damn this guy is living the Japanese man's fantasy. Skating around a sunny American city with no shirt on banging 10 white broads a night.

Oh, and motherfucking cookie parties bitcheeeeeeeeeees.

If the UFC ever cuts this guy I'll stop fucking watching altogether.

War Sexyhara

Glad to see at least one person other than me favors Sexyhara/Sexihara over Bishihara. I'm not giving up on it, dammit.

It's Bitchihara and I've been typing it forever.

WAR to him and his bitches.

This guys funny, but he should probably cut to 135, he has no place in the featherweight division, unless he plans on crushing cans his whole career.

Cookie party, that's too much.

You could tell he was a star right from the Road to UFC Japan intro, the whole series was downhill from there

Teruto probably fucked those 2 girls after when they was done testing him.

I thought I was gonna get an error when clicking on this thread, but it delivered, I left happy.

this guy is hilarious. i hope he gets that superstar status. i am getting tired of the Conor guy with the same bullshit over and over again.

Conor is one of the few fighters that are actually entertaining outside of the cage. He's a great trash talker and one of the few fighters with a big personality, bringing a lot of attention to the sport because of it. You should be happy we have somebody like Conor, would you rather it go back to how things used to be where basically everybody was like a robot?

He's one of the few fighters that are worth listening to instead of only watching because he's a good talker. By doing the 'same bullshit over and over again', what are you getting at exactly? Conor is the only one doing anything like this, nobody else is doing anything, they're all quiet pretty much and that's the problem. Be glad we at least have one guy that can actually do shit outside of the cage to generate interest, and isn't all quiet and like a robot answering questions.

That's it, I'm referring to my penis as Yashabo Jr. from now on, too.

Also lol when people freak out about having a little blood taken. Never understood. You know they're taking a very small amount and it doesn't hurt. Being afraid of surgery or something makes sense, as you can die. No one ever died from a tech taking a couple of little vials of blood.

War Yashabo Jr.!

Both Jackie Chan and Rory Mac are afraid of getting their blood drawn cause of the needles. Go figure.

I really like his gimmick. I hope this kid cracks into thw top 10

Back