Nate was a bigger win than Aldo

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's be real now. Aldo wouldnt stand a chance against Nate. He's too long, those leg kicks would never reach before getting tagged straight. Aldo has shown he has a suspect chin. The LW division is on a whole nother level from FW.

Bigger as in he weighs more, yes. That's about it though, we're talking about a guy that got outboxed by Grey Maynard.

Let's be real now. Conor never really beat Nate. Nate made Conor beg for mercy and for Nate to spare his life. Conor finished up a fight getting saved by the bell with Nate on top of him raining down blows, moments always from choking him yet again. Then Conor got lucky that with a gift from the judges. He didn't seize his own destiny, he left it to the judges

Apples--->oranges.

Im a Conor fan but i disagree.
Aldo was bigger fight
Maybe for Conor it was Nate (for sure it was) because he lost. And he ran thru Aldo in famous 13 seconds fashion but still.. Aldo was a bigger fight.
PVP king with 10 years of reign v Nate Diaz?
Its obvious really

Aldo is definitely the more accomplished fighter. For Conor it was a huge moral victory to get a win over a dude who throttled him a few months earlier.

Aldo would beat Nate at 155. I have no doubt.

I don't agree. The LWs that has moved down to dominate FW and to take Aldos belt have all failed.

Nate has been a top guy for ages, and he is a very good win, but beating a guy that has been champ and undefeated for ten years is kind of special.

Bigger as in he weighs more, yes. That's about it though, we're talking about a guy that got outboxed by Grey Maynard.

Maynard was undefeated and subsequently damn near KO'd Frankie twice. Is Edgar a weak boxer?

Let's be real now. Conor never really beat Nate. Nate made Conor beg for mercy and for Nate to spare his life. Conor finished up a fight getting saved by the bell with Nate on top of him raining down blows, moments always from choking him yet again. Then Conor got lucky that with a gift from the judges. He didn't seize his own destiny, he left it to the judges

conor won the second nate won the first. lets see a third at 155. i know ill watch and i bet youll watch.

Aldo has lost 2 fights, Nate has lost over 10 fights.

Gah damn!
Straight shittin' on em!

qKkODWL.gif

Yeah its not like Aldo has good leg kicks or anything...

Today on Sherdog, Nate Diaz (19-11 no world titles) is a bigger win than Jose Aldo (26-2, 10 years undefeated, world champ) and Alistair Overeem (41-14, not ranked #1 in his entire career) is the GOAT over Fedor Emelianenko (36-4, 10 years undefeated, multiple world champ).

Sherdog has officially gone full retard. Thanks Conor and Nate!

Im a Conor fan but i disagree.
Aldo was bigger fight
Maybe for Conor it was Nate (for sure it was) because he lost. And he ran thru Aldo in famous 13 seconds fashion but still.. Aldo was a bigger fight.
PVP king with 10 years of reign v Nate Diaz?
Its obvious really

I second this

Back