RIP IN PEACE [ALDO'S CAREER]

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too bad that Aldo dominated for so long to be met with his ultimate achilles heel (Conor). Imo, Aldo beats almost everyone at FW except for Conor, but thats because Conor is so great.

i bet part of him wishes he retired right before Conor showed up on scene

13 secs lol

Nah he should just get back to killin and forget McG for a bit

Too bad that Aldo dominated for so long to be met with his ultimate achilles heel (Conor). Imo, Aldo beats almost everyone at FW except for Conor, but thats because Conor is so great.

i bet part of him wishes he retired right before Conor showed up on scene
Just because someone beat you doesn't mean your career is over.

Jose is still the greatest FW ever, and he's gunning for that rematch. Im glad he's hungry for it.

He showed no class attacking the Korean Zombie when his shoulder popped out acting like it was a legit win. Glad he got embarrassed. His career was meh anyways only good fight was Mendes 2. Send to Bellator.

Aldo finishes Connie in rematch. Mark my words. Why do you think he is avoiding the rematch.....

He showed no class attacking the Korean Zombie when his shoulder popped out acting like it was a legit win. Glad he got embarrassed. His career was meh anyways only good fight was Mendes 2. Send to Bellator.

Gtfo

Fluke loss to Canor and now his career is over? lol

Nice thread title.

"RIP in Peace"
giphy.gif

LOL i would just love if connor drops the fw belt and moves to LW - gets beat by eddie and has to crawl back to fight aldo

Aldo finishes Connie in rematch. Mark my words. Why do you think he is avoiding the rematch.....
Because Aldo rarely shows up, is a shit draw and already got dominated. You cannot promote a Aldo match because there is a 75% chance he will call in sick. When he does show up he fights like he is scared unless he is grabbing fences to prevent takedowns. He draws nothing and if you are in on PPV buys you got to do all the heavy lifting because he is to lazy to promote himself or even learn a single English word.

Back