True or False, all of these heavyweights have better wins than Fedor?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Reem- JDS, Kharitonov, Werdum, Roy Nelson, Vitor, Andrei Arlovski, Brock Lesnar, Frank Mir, Brett Rogers, Mark Hunt, Igor Vovchanchyn,

2. JDS- Cain Velasquez, Frank Mir, Shane Carwin, Roy Nelson, Stipe Miocic, Mark Hunt, Ben Rothwell, Werdum, Crocop
Cain Velasquez- JDS x2, Bigfoot x2, Ben Rothwell, Brock Lesnar, Travis Browne, Big Nog

3. Werdum- Cain Velasquez, Fedor, Bigfoot, Overeem, Big Nog, Mark Hunt, Travis Browne, Roy Nelson

4. Fedor- Andrei Arlovski, Big Nog x2, Tim Sylvia, Mark Hunt, Crocop, Fujita, Satoshi Ishii, Brett Rogers, Mark Coleman

Conclusion: Fedor is at best #4 heavyweight all time.

-Maldonado Bless

image.jpeg

Last edited:
hMQxUM6.gif

28847be80fa51f784c440f243193702e.jpg There is going to be some hardcore tears in this thread

On paper, no argument. But these numbers don't draw light to Fedor's long running streak stop the heap and the sheer dominance by which he defeated basically everyone.

JDS had a "prime" lasting maybe five years..? Overeem has been knocked out a dozen times ongoingly throughout his career.

The sport has evolved. In my mind Fedor is easily the #1 heavyweight of all time. That does not mean i think prime Fedor would dominate in this era as the skillsets, conditioning, gameplanning etc have had a decade to improve

I really like this thread. You're going places TS.

True or False, all of these heavyweights have better wins than Fedor?

Fucks sakes. When you hit puberty learn how to talk like a fucking man.

The sport has evolved. In my mind Fedor is easily the #1 heavyweight of all time. That does not mean i think prime Fedor would dominate in this era as the skillsets, conditioning, gameplanning etc have had a decade to improve
If longevity matter than Overeem's even better cause his first fight was in 1999. Werdums was in 2002.

Objectively false. Check the world rankings of Fedor's opponents when he was demolishing them.

This is kinda like using Pete Rose's hit record as evidence of him being better than Ty Cobb. Two different eras despite only a few years difference.

Fedor's opponents all seem diminished only because of time and old age. But many of them were world beaters when Fedor took them on and defeated them.

I feel sorry for you guys just learning about MMA now. Most of you saw Big Nog only when he was a proud, but diminished fighter, and not when he was a killer. Nog could beat any HW in the top ten today if he could go back to the form he was at in his mid-twenties - and Fedor beat that man convincingly twice.

JDS and Werdum are debatable.

Nog, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Coleman, Sylvia, and Hunt top Reem.

Back