Cain should beat Werdum in the rematch if he wants a ts

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Cain just fought Browne, now Werdum is fighting him.... the truth is a win over Browne doesn´t guarantee you a ts anymore. If Werdum beats Browne, Cain should call him out. It´s the best time for him to ask for that rematch, prove to himself that he lost because of the circumstances of the first fight... imo a win over Werdum would get him a shot against either Stipe or Reem.

What do you guys think?

Beating Hector Lombard shouldn't get you a title shot either but hey

Pretty much guaranteed, if he beats Doom in a rematch.
Likewise if he loses then Doom gets the title fight next.

I don't give a fuck who he fights as long as he's able to stay in one piece for a while.

If Cain beats Doom, Gus somehow gets a title shot.

Ain't no one else out there.
Doom would be on a two fight win streak, which is a lot at hw these days.
If JDS fought the winner of Barnet vs Arlovski, he´d have 2 wins (he just beat Rothwell) and his first fight with Stipe was a war, not like Stipe vs Werdum.

Makes sense, but Cain will probably just get gifted the Stipe/Reem winner.

If JDS fought the winner of Barnet vs Arlovski, he´d have 2 wins (he just beat Rothwell) and his first fight with Stipe was a war, not like Stipe vs Werdum.
Josh and Andrei are coming of losses, beating Cain would be a much greater accomplishment.

Cain needs one more win doesn't matter who then I think he should get a shot at the title but I like the guy so that's just me

Cain needs one more win doesn't matter who then I think he should get a shot at the title but I like the guy so that's just me
I think all of these guys JDS, cain and Doom will be calling out the winner of Arlovski vs Barnett to use them as a step to the ts. Just cause it would be too dangerous for the 3 of them to fight each other right now, there´s too much at stake, none of them can afford to lose anymore.

I think all of these guys JDS, cain and Doom will be calling out the winner of Arlovski vs Barnett to use them as a step to the ts. Just cause it would be too dangerous for the 3 of them to fight each other right now, there´s too much at stake, none of them can afford to lose anymore.
Well I don't think anybody wants to see another Cain vs JDS fight and werdum has a win over Cain already so he might be willing to fight jds but the safer route for all is definitely Barnett or arlovski

Werdum wins a rematch vs Cain. Werdum has the exact right skillset to beat Cain. Cain's entire game revolves around pressing the action on the opponent. Werdum wants that, he wants a guy who will get in close for the thai clinch or go to the ground with him.

This is, perhaps, the most shallow division in UFC. If Cain fights the way he fought last fight, he will get a title shot regardless of the opponent.

Nevertheless, Werdum in his best condition is no walk in the park. They guy is not consistent but he is one of the best HW fighters in the history of MMA.

Back