Mighty Mouse CALLS OUT Ariel Helwani!

That rim is waaaay up there.

Anyone else think Ariel Helwani would be able to beat Mighty Mouse in an actual mma fight?

He tries going for the dunk at the end, but during mid jump realises he is too short. {<jordan}

Ariel Helwani got this.

102312-owens-1.jpg

I would pack mighty mouses' shot halfway across the subdivision.

Anyone else think Ariel Helwani would be able to beat Mighty Mouse in an actual mma fight?

Maybe if MM was handcuffed to an adamantium pipe and had both his eyes gouged out while trying to dodge throwing knives hurled by a professional assassin.

Otherwise no

Dj would be p4p best basketball player in the flyweight basketball division

his shirt is sexist, offensive and above all else it triggers the fuck out of me.

it should say "NUTS/OVARIES" to be sexually inclusive

or better yet, just say gonads. it's a little-known fact--b/c most people are stupid--that female's ovaries are also gonads, so if the shirt said that, instead, it would not be sexist.

i'm writing to the ufc about this shit. he needs to change his shirt

his shirt is sexist, offensive and above all else it triggers the fuck out of me.

or better yet, just say gonads. it's a little-known fact--b/c most people are stupid--that female's ovaries are also gonads, so if the shirt said that, instead, it would not be sexist.

He didn't land a spacecraft on a comet so its ok

Is that a Corn Nuts shirt he's wearing. Goldie would be proud.

{<BJPeen}

<3>

Back