Alistair Overeem got knocked out in the first round by Travis Frickin Browne

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Let that sink in

I like Overeem and I have him winning the belt but this is really embarrassing, even more embarrassing is the fact that Travis was showing him that front kick all night

And Big Ben rocked his clock.

So did:

Stefan Struve
Chad Griggs
Gabriel Gonzaga
Josh Barnett
Brendan Schaub

It's HW and Travis is a big guy who hits hard.

Pre Ronda Browne was a solid fighter. Reem well and truly blew his wad, unlike him

How long would you last if you got kicked in the head by Travis Browne?

Then Alistair decided Blackzillians sux, and joins Jackson/Wink, whom have transformed him into Ecnoreem 4 fight win streak.

and win over JDS.

barnett got submitted by rothwell
stipe got ko'd by struve
cro-cop got slumped by brendan schaub

shit happens at heavyweight

...and Big Ben, and Bigfoot in the third. He's got some solid wins since then and seems to have figured out a way to keep that glass chin tucked away, so this could be his night coming up vs. Stipe.

I still think Stipe takes it though.

Browne used to be a good fighter before he got pussy whipped and joined Edmond who has done permanent damage to his career

Stipe got finished by Stefan freaking Struve, who Browne KO'd.

I was so happy seeing that I laughed hard. And then Chael tapped out Shogun :(

Ouch man. That's some real shit right there.

Makes them feels return.

Fuckin MMA memories man.

Always bet on the bigger, blacker fighter.

Reem lost because Browne's extra 3 inches trumped Reem's Dad's genetics.

But Stipe loses badly since he is paler and smaller.

Even former basic fighter, Brendon was able to get a few notable knockouts, like CroCop.

Heavyweight really is a luckynight sometimes.

So did:

Stefan Struve
Chad Griggs
Gabriel Gonzaga
Josh Barnett
Brendan Schaub

It's HW and Travis is a big guy who hits hard.

Sure he is, but you're fogetting about HOW it happened. it was one of the poorest displays of "fight IQ" i've ever seen in a fight. I mean, literally spam the same kick 10+ times in a row, and then have it hand? because your opponent couldn't be bothered to evade or block it?

Sure he is, but you're fogetting about HOW it happened. it was one of the poorest displays of "fight IQ" i've ever seen in a fight. I mean, literally spam the same kick 10+ times in a row, and then have it hand? because your opponent couldn't be bothered to evade or block it?
That's how Overeem loses. In really embarrassing fashion after he gases and decides to stop playing defense.

Back