Calling it right now. CM Punk takes down Mickey and submits him in the first round.

I don't really know what to expect. I think the safest choice if we are talking picks is that Gall beats Punk- be it by stoppage or by decision in lopsided fashion or by close decision. I just see Gall as an up and comer which makes him a safer bet than a guy literally taking his first fight who is also past his athletic prime.

Believe me, I'm a Punk fan and I would love to see the victory, but I think it's just more likely that Gall beats him.

I'm just hoping that if Punk loses, he makes a good showing. I'd like to see the UFC transitions to him some sort of analyst role- pair him with Cruz, Bisping and those guys. He's a very good speaker and I think that he would be able to make a seamless jump into that.

Not me because I agree with you.

So we'll split the millions.

Punk has to win this standing, and I think he'll win. But he has to keep it standing.

Its impossible to tell. We have no idea how Punk reacts to getting hit for real. He might turn away, he might take it like a champ with the best chin in the history of MMA.

Too many unknowns in a sport where unknowns are the norm

lol @ anyone thinking cm punk wins, noobs to the fight game

I think this is a 50/50 fight. I'm not sold on Gall and punk has done nothing but train mma for like 3 years.

At +250 punk is a live dog.

If I had the million and you could pay me a million if you lost I'd take that bet haha.

have you seen his kicks?

cro-cop esque.

Remember me guys, Punk will shock the world and knock out this little bastard in the first round.

DUDE WHO CALLED THE CONOR FIGHT? DUDE WHO CALLED THE CONOR FIGHT?DUDE WHO CALLED THE CONOR FIGHT?DUDE WHO CALLED THE CONOR FIGHT?DUDE WHO CALLED THE CONOR FIGHT?

me

CM is unfortunately losing the fight

I hope Gall somehow punches himself out and has a huge adrenaline dump because I wanna put a little play money on Punk lol.

7f7ade1dbeec51808527b5d9aa0ae6fa.jpg

I don't really know what to expect. I think the safest choice if we are talking picks is that Gall beats Punk- be it by stoppage or by decision in lopsided fashion or by close decision. I just see Gall as an up and comer which makes him a safer bet than a guy literally taking his first fight who is also past his athletic prime.

Believe me, I'm a Punk fan and I would love to see the victory, but I think it's just more likely that Gall beats him.

I'm just hoping that if Punk loses, he makes a good showing. I'd like to see the UFC transitions to him some sort of analyst role- pair him with Cruz, Bisping and those guys. He's a very good speaker and I think that he would be able to make a seamless jump into that.

You have no clue what his athletic prime is though. Is Damien Maia passed his prime? What about Werdum. (not counting his last fight) both guys have looked better than ever, later in their career. Prime is different for everyone.

Back