Clear differences in some fighters physiques post usada

horsemeatsoufflé

Jimmy Rustler Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Post pics of the fighters you see have changed post usada

DISCLAIMER: This is not implying that any particular fighter is on PEDs, just simply physical differences after 5/2015 A.D.

Cheerio

YOu should be able to create a ripped body"off your own sheer w:ll. Steroids dont improve your technique or your cardio, so theyre basically doing it for increased aggression and physicque , or size purposes. thats wussy shit. Unless you truly produce very little " T" (lol) , you shouldnt being taking steroids. 95% of fighter in the UFC dont need it. THe Korean Zombie might need it, or if you can think of a fighter who's has unusually decreased muscle tone/size, maybe Korean ZOmbie doesnt need it im just using that as an example. or not the Korean Zombie, whats that other guys name "Korean SUperboy" or something?

and also, older competitiors like COuture and Henderson could use it. Pituatary disorder guys like Big Foot, Hong Kim Man Choi(or what ever , "Korean Giant" ).

Last edited:
Nice flexed vs. unflexed comparison pictures.

Erick Silva was for sure on PEDs (as the vast majority of pro athletes are, you naive fucks), but your "evidence" is crap.
Lol ya Silva's got a mean flex going on.

I know it's just the lighting. :D

LKHAWaQ.gif

Last edited:
Is it just me or has Lawler lost considerable muscle mass since his first few fights in the UFC?

USADA caused his transformation into a corpse? I don't get it.
He was playing Frankenstein, a mad scientist, who transforms peoples bodies, plus he just died...

was jonny hendricks really on the juice? i never assumed he was

Back