Conor vs Diaz Warped the whole way MMA Fans think.In what Bizzaro World is Nate Diaz considered big?

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This fight has created some of the dumbest bullshit in MMA....

We had people say that both Nate/Conor are the apotheosis of MMA skill, is seriously some of the dumbest shit we have to endure.

However the dumbest theory to come out of all of this and that Nate Diaz is big....LMFAO.

541598_640x360_large_20160821145702.jpg

In what fucking Bizzaro world is this considered big? People were saying the he gained a bunch of muscle...Dude seem to gain 90% fat of whatever he gained which is why his cardio didn't seem good.

I doubt he ever weight 195lbs, like you people claim...He didn't cut much IMO, and he fucked up carrying extra fat.

Atleast before, people knew what a big fighter looked like.
20090209083257_gsp.JPG

So yeah in no fucking world is Nate Diaz big.....Sorry, it's amazing how I heard you people say Nate is so big and muscular.

Do you people even lift?

In the fictitious illusory world narrated by the UFC for retarded casuals

Retard propaganda from the paid Conor PR posting team.

People now say GSP was not a big WW.

Agreed, Nate has fought most of his career as LW and never had weight issues. He's a long LW.

Edit: I was corrected - Nate missed weight for the RDA fight. Nevertheless, we all know Nate missed weight not due to physiological reasons... but due to Diaz's don't give a fk reasons. :p

Last edited:
Could have posted this in the thousands of other threads about how big nate is.

Doesn't matter nate beat that was twice, I know it, God knows it, nate knows it and so does canor

He is bigger than Conor. He is also a big LW. But he is a very small WW.

Wasn't Nate or Richard Perez the first one to claim he weighed 195? Don't be blaming that on sherdog homie.

This fight has created some of the dumbest bullshit in MMA....

We had people say that both Nate/Conor are the apotheosis of MMA skill, is seriously some of the dumbest shit we have to endure.

However the dumbest theory to come out of all of this and that Nate Diaz is big....LMFAO.

541598_640x360_large_20160821145702.jpg

In what fucking Bizzaro world is this considered big? People were saying the he gained a bunch of muscle...Dude seem to gain 90% fat of whatever he gained which is why his cardio didn't seem good.

I doubt he ever weight 195lbs, like you people claim...He didn't cut much IMO, and he fucked up carrying extra fat.

Atleast before, people knew what a big fighter looked like.
20090209083257_gsp.JPG

So yeah in no fucking world is Nate Diaz big.....Sorry, it's amazing how I heard you people say Nate is so big and muscular.

Do you people even lift?

I think the point is that Nate is bigger than Conor, in relative term. Not that Nate is big in the absolute term, like Brock. So I think you miss the point. What do you think?

People now say GSP was not a big WW.

Agreed, Nate has fought most of his career as LW and never had weight issues. He's a long LW.

I am not arguing with you... because i don't believe nate is a huge LW... but he came in at 160.5 against RDA and couldn't make weight... so what you say is false.

I have no clue why but his fans really like hyperbole. This wasn't David and Goliath and if Nate was the same height as Conor, he would weigh less than Conor does

I am not arguing with you... because i don't believe nate is a huge LW... but he came in at 160.5 against RDA and couldn't make weight... so what you say is false.
I was referring to his body's ability, not his lack of dedication. We all know Nate can exhibit that "don't gives a fk" attitude. Hope that makes sense.

I mean he's bigger than Conor. And he's a fairly big LW. He's a skinny weakling at WW though.

I was about to correct him on this. However, him missing weight seemed to be more a consequence of him not giving a shit than being unable to cut. While I'm sure Nate's cuts are above average for LW, there are a lot of guys cutting substantially more. For example, RDA.

On fight night he might not have been astranomically bigger, but it's been documented he walks around 200 these days.

Back