Serious question about CM punk hate/bashing.

1stDAN

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I myself am guilty of punk bashing. I know that as a rule fighter bashing isn't allowed.
In spite of this Brooks is bashed beyond belief on these forums. Is this allowed because he is not yet a fighter?

Would be funny if everyone gets dubs as soon as he, most likely, gets beat up.

I myself am guilty of punk bashing. I know that as a rule fighter bashing isn't allowed.
In spite of this Brooks is bashed beyond belief on these forums. Is this allowed because he is not yet a fighter?

Would be funny if everyone gets dubs as soon as he, most likely, gets beat up.

Thanks for admitting your sins brah.

Mods, you have my permission to ban.

If "Aspiring-Fighter bashing" can earn a ban, then I better not talk shit about any of the middle school kids I see around my town.

He's not a fighter. He's never fought
Right.
So that must be it.
And there must be a statute of limitations where comments made before he fought can not be used against a person.

This is a truly unique case.

I got a double yellow card just for hyping up RIZIN. F**k you Dana and your shills! PRIDE NEVER DIE!!!! KAMAKAZIE!!!

the mods here only enforce the rules when they feel like it and they have no clear agreement on what defines "fighter bashing"

Mods are UFC shills.
Umm ok that is an opinion some people have. But this situation pretty much flies in the face of that thinking.

Wouldn't these "UFC shills" be more likely to protect their interest in punk?

Fighter bashing is loosely enforced, but Brooks isn't a fighter.

The fighters are just jealous of his spotlight and the fans are just jealous because they're just envious

the mods here only enforce the rules when they feel like it and they have no clear agreement on what defines "fighter bashing"
If this is accurate I expect it to be the best answer I will get.

I think a lot of it isn't even bashing. His technique is atrocious, he gets lit up in sparring sessions designed to make him look good, and honestly I just don't see how he wins a fight against any professional, but especially not a guy like Gall who looks a lot better than his 2-0 record would indicate.

I hope he doesn't die.

He got the balls to get in there and collect a huge check plus get embarrassed, more than any of us. Not like he's some prospect no one knows or cares about, do you realize the pressure he has put on himself. World fucking wide embarrassment. Give him some credit.

The bashing is more of Dana for allowing shit like this to happen while not signing other far superior fighters because he doesnt like them. Stuff like this hurts the credibility of saying the best fighters in the world are in the UFC

Is it really fighter bashing to state the facts about him? For the most part people are just being realistic about it. Even judgement is based on the persona he has spent years building. By all accounts he is asshole and deserving of whatever is said. I for one enjoy a spectacle and don't care that he is getting a fight. I hope he gets his ass kicked in entertaining fashion though.

Back