What if Conor plan to retire now?

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He can trash talk about how he own the FW division, 13 sec KO Aldo, Majority victory over Nate which he don't need to prove anything else as he had down it all while he has own the money he ever wanted.

It would probably guarantee him a 25 million + return fight a year from now.

he's not going to leave 50 mil on the table

He'd be smart, leave the UFC rich with only one loss and a health brain

Aldo fight- 10+mil
LW title fight 10+mil
Nate rematch 10+mil
If he's LW champ, every defense 10+mil
he's not going anywhere for a while

Everyone laughed when he said he'd makes hundred mil in mma.

He'll soar past that if he stays in the game another few years.

ZERO attempted title defenses =

57374601.jpg

2 more fights.

1 to take LW belt from weak champion.

1 more payday with Nate

then lose to a freakshow circus against 12 rounds of mayweather pitterPattering him in the head

make max $$$. avoid brain damage and then retire. he will be set for life.

I want to see him fight Aldo, but it is uncertain.
Seeing that dude die in the ring has Conor thinking he wants money and then he's gone.

2 more fights.

1 to take LW belt from weak champion.

1 more payday with Nate

then lose to a freakshow circus against 12 rounds of mayweather pitterPattering him in the head

make max $$$. avoid brain damage and then retire. he will be set for life.

I want to see him fight Aldo, but it is uncertain.
Seeing that dude die in the ring has Conor thinking he wants money and then he's gone.

Thats if he can beat Nate again. And thats if the nate fight is viable by then. If i were him,given those options,id go for the Money May fight after taking the LW belt. But that fight will never happen anyway.

Everyone laughed when he said he'd makes hundred mil in mma.

He'll soar past that if he stays in the game another few years.

It's no wonder why Conor is feeling all cracked & cornered you all put way too much pressure on that boy...

He can talk about how he dodged most of the top 10 in the FW division and how he got beat by a gatekeeper LW.

"Aw doze wur da dayz lads. Day culdn tooch me ifn day tried. I dodged dem all"

I woud throw a party and buy a round for every single sherdogger.

With the lifestyle he tries to portray, McRenter needs $$$ more than fight game needs him.

He can talk about how he dodged most of the top 10 in the FW division and how he got beat by a gatekeeper LW.

"Aw doze wur da dayz lads. Day culdn tooch me ifn day tried. I dodged dem all"
Still mad over that second fight, huh? There is bitterness in your soul. Also, why fight the other FW bums when he just got done taking out the so called p4p number one champ?

if he retires now, he can tell all his grandchildren in the future about his long title reign, and all his fantastic championship fights when he defended the belt from all comers. Oh wait..................

Back