Its UFC's fault Khabib is inactive. Strip Alvarez's title from him or make the fight

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hes been healthy for a while now and wanting his shot

Its the UFC as well as EVERYONE IN THE LW DIVISIONS fault that this is happening.

The same thing happened last time, before he was severely injured. People were complaining that he was inactive when Dana set the record straight and said that EVERYONE was refusing to fight Khabib because no one wants to fight him.

Now that hes healthy again, the situation is repeating itself.

Khabib is waiting for an opponent, hes the #1 ranked LW, he earned his shot before he got injured and now hes ready and Alvarez has no opponent yet Dana wont force Alvarez to fight the #1 contender.

What is this BS?

Now if he gets injured, people will claim oh hes fragile... but hes been healthy for a while now, but no one wants to fight him.

Dana needs to put his foot down. Make Alvarez vs Khabib, or strip Alvarez for refusing to defend the belt.

Khabib looked lost at times on the feet against Horchelle. How do you expect him to take king Conor's left?

Khabib looked lost at times on the feet against Horchelle. How do you expect him to take king Conor's left?
He also outstruck RDA by almost double on the feet.

You realize that was his first fight back in 2 years+... Seemed like he needed time to adjust and he did and won the fight EASILY.

Hes been healthy for a while now and wanting his shot

Its theyre fault Khabib is inactive

Ramadan_Timetable_2016.jpg

I think Khabib is a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good fighter. But if he fights more too guys, he will lose like Pettis, Benson and RDA

I am no fan of Khabib but Jesus Christ why does everyone assume EVERYONE WILL STAND WITH CONOR?!

His TDD is questionable at best and he is not great at avoiding the clinch

khabib isn't a money fight unfortunately. Dude never fights and barely speaks English but when he does his shit talking game is great imo

No one is interested in your play-promoter opinions. At least not the casuals. And this sport is dictated by the cash of casuals. It's a business first, sport second.

McGregor will get the shot no matter how many tears fall from hardcores.

Last edited:
I don't care much for Khabib.

Didn't he have some desert holiday preventing him from fighting during the summer? & a two year injury? I'd say it's just as much his fault, if not more, than it is the ufc's.

He will take him down at will and beat the ever loving shit out of him is how

He should get a better manager than or something. Guys like Magny have no problem getting fights.

I think Khabib is a bit overrated. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a good fighter. But if he fights more too guys, he will lose like Pettis, Benson and RDA

Khabib already fought RDA just a few months before RDA won the belt

and he made it look easy by destroying RDA

Strip the title? LEL don't be a fool. Alvarez won it last month.

Strip the title? LEL don't be a fool. Alvarez won it last month.
and hes refusing to defend it to the #1 ranked contender

he only wants to fight Conor, who isnt even in his division.

Alvarez doesnt get to decide these things, hes not at Conor level yet.

If he refuses to defend his belt, then strip him of it.

Khabib already fought RDA just a few months before RDA won the belt

and he made it look easy by destroying RDA

You don't have to make up lies just to boost up your boy. RDA had 4 fights including winning the belt almost a year after losing to Khabib and defended it once all while Khabib was injured and had zero fights.

Back