Cung Le: I got paid like Sh!t

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Cung le talks about how Dana has made more money than all UFC fighters combined:

Then why the fuck did you sign the contract?

Maybe if you weren't 40 when you joined the UFC you could have had a good career in it.

cung le needs them ppv points

(pay per vein)

cung-le-jacked-photo.jpg

He got paid what he was worth.

I was under the impression that he was paid more than your average UFC fighter, just off his name alone. Maybe he thought he was worth more than what the UFC was willing to pay him.

Everyone is comparing their wages to Conor now and its shit.

Respect to the man, but his personality has changed quite a bit in the past few years. I was a flippin fanatic for a while.

Cung got paid 420k against Wanderlei Silva, I would say thats pretty good.

Last edited:
At his peak he could have been anything, but instead he chose to be a shitty movie star

what did he make per fight? 40/40

They all get underpaid. But they agree to it. That's why they should root for Bellator to be successful.

Used to love Cung but he turned into a douche it seems like. Was glad Bisping outstruck and destroyed him

Didn't Le come over to the UFC on his old Strikeforce contract? He was making 100k plus to show.

Cung got paid 420k against Wanderlei Silva, I would that says that pretty good.
Serious ?

Damn

He should shut his mouth, he was never a real draw and he got paid like he was one, even tho he was fighting part time

Didn't Le come over to the UFC on his old Strikeforce contract? He was making 100k plus to show.
Yup. I don't know how he can complain about the UFC when he had a SF contract. He made from 100K-200K in his last 3 SF fights, made 350K in his first UFC fight, and then 150K in his next one. I'm guessing he got a large bonus for staying when the merge happened.

He always acted pretty damn happy during the process and all the interviews leading up.

Back