Cerrone on Netflix

Is the train operator played by Benson Henderson?

Should be interesting to say the least, does sound like a good fit for him role wise.

You mean because Benson robbed Cowboy in the first fight?
I'm a big fan of both fighters lol Interestingly, I scored the first fight in the WEC for Cowboy and the 3rd fight for Henderson, but I didn't feel either was quite a robbery and wasn't upset with the decisions of either.

Last edited:
I thought so. Was a huge fan of the soul assassin.
Right on -- not sure if anyone has ever mentioned how good he is on the ground to you, but he is a freak of nature. And as good as he is a jiu jitsu, his wrestling is top shelf as well. He's a great coach -- hopefully you'll hear of some of our prospects in the future. We have a tough stable here in Santa Rosa.

I had the first a draw but he got his revenge in the third fight.
I actually forgot about their 2nd fight, so I guess I meant their 3rd fight in my original post. Yeah, their first fight was a forgotten classic in my opinion. I had no problem with any decision really.

Sherdog is an evil place, it teaches you to expect bad intentions from everyone.

I was expecting a stupid thread bashing Cerrone with a look alike getting his ass kicked on Netflix. I'm surprised, motherfuckers.

Right on -- not sure if anyone has ever mentioned how good he is on the ground to you, but he is a freak of nature. And as good as he is a jiu jitsu, his wrestling is top shelf as well. He's a great coach -- hopefully you'll hear of some of our prospects in the future. We have a tough stable here in Santa Rosa.
No one has had to buddeh lol. Like I said I'm a fan, he was one of Cesar's first if not very first black belts. I'm a proficient grappler myself so I recognize quickly who is legit.

Awesome to hear. I bet he is very knowledgeable for sure, listen to his wisdom no doubt you'll go far. Guy was an absolute beast in his prime. People looked at him like he was Superman.

No one has had to buddeh lol. Like I said I'm a fan, he was one of Cesar's first if not very first black belts. I'm a proficient grappler myself so I recognize quickly who is legit.

Awesome to hear. I bet he is very knowledgeable for sure, listen to his wisdom no doubt you'll go far. Guy was an absolute beast in his prime. People looked at him like he was Superman.
Will do, thank you

Seems like a good opportunity for him. That guy deserves to be paid and to get more notoriety. Good for him.

David is a wizard. Must be top notch training at his gym. Color me jealous.

"The search for Roy ends up in a town called La Belle, New Mexico, which is comprised entirely of women after a mining accident claimed the lives of all the men."

Cowboy gets this for a show, and is rumored to have dated WEC-era Brittney Palmer and Bikini.com-era Karate Hottie.

*tips fedora*

Back