Overeem: CM Punk doesn't know what he's getting himself into

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Overeem spot on here.

CM punk could get really hurt. he's just an actor who did bjj as a hobby.

The more Reem opens his mouth the more I want to see him sucking canvas with Stipe standing over him

I think Punk knows exactly what he's getting into. He's said it himself many times. He's a grown ass man, not difficult to understand he could get hurt out there. I'm sure he's realized this during training and sparring. I for one, am rooting for him.

Overeem knows wtf he is talking about , there cant be any doubt.
And there cant be any doubt that Punk , being so horrible at this as he is , he is still trying.
Let the chips fall where they may

Overeem must be trolling hard here--- knows WW is tough and mentions Maia and WB, but doesn't know who the champ is?

"CM Punk needs to get on my supplement to have any chance at victory."
ubereem_brand_horse_meat_by_dkwrtw-d3k15hq.jpg

Reem starts again with shit about everyone.He was ok for some time,but now he's nervous maybe

He's starting look like Pride Reem again even facially

92457dc1a132bc65dd44f9e3f021f6ec.jpg

Cm punk doesn't have a belt. 2 years ago cole miller said cm punk was better than the majority of ufc fighters on the ground. Said most fighters in ufc are blue belts and punk is better than a blue belt

Overeem understands that Heavyweight is a bum division compared to the lighter weight divisions

"Any advice for CM Punk?"

"Keep your hands up."

did you see CM Punk training video? Former Ubereem is right, that guy is in the wrong place.

I like the new cockiness. "How old is Brock? 41? 42"
Reporter corrects him at 39 and then he continue to say "By the time his suspension is up he will be 44"
LOL

Overeem must be trolling hard here--- knows WW is tough and mentions Maia and WB, but doesn't know who the champ is?
Maybe he does and just knows that Wonderboy and maia are better champs than Woodley. He's just planning ahead.

Back