Tyron woodley should paint himself as a man who stood up to dana and his regime

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Instead he looks like he's ducking wonderboy and maia. Wrong move TWood. Get yourself a publicist and spin this picture around. Post some propaganda. Slander the old rules. Throw reebok under the boost mobile sponsored bus #yadig

9l98i.gif

bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

I hope he goes down the Hunto road of contract termination, via poop chute alley

Well, it does seem he is kinda ducking anyone who seems a threat.

So...?

HE SHOULD PAINT HIMSELF??

AND WHAT COLOUR??

RACIST PRICK!!! :mad:

TS wants Woodley to paint himself another color? This should be good

I just hope T-run is playing a "Heel" character knowing that he has to fight Thompson. At least now there will be a little hype about the fight. Personally I think maybe he knows he isn't favoured against anyone in the top 5. I put my money on Woodley's opponent if I had to bet if he faces GSP, Lawler, Wonderboy, Maia or Rory (I know he is in Bellator).

I like that angle. He does fancy himself a Muahamed Ali apostate.

Dana White: "Ty , dont you raise up on me, you are my possession, you will fight Wonderboy or you will feel my lash!"

"EFF YOU DANA, I'M NOT FIGHTING THE #1 CONTENDER! YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE ME BECAUSE IM BLACK?!" #SLAVECULTURE#FUCKINGOOF

A movie should be made about Woodley's career.

But who could play Woodley?
Wesley Snipes?
Dave Chappelle?

Brilliant move by Woodley. Before, I thought of him as just another haymaker wrestler with a bland personality. Now he's rustled so many people by taking the same footsteps as Bisping and Conor. Good for him and the increased attention he's getting.

Back