Should the winner of Andrade-Calderwood get a titleshot?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Joanne just brutalized Valerie more impressively than the champion, and Andrade just brutalized Penne more impressively than the champion.

The winner of this fight will be in a more impressive situation than Karolina Kowalkiewiz. Especially since both are talented strikers.

This fight on saturday doesn't feel like your typical Wmma fight. It feels dangerous as f ck.

Andrade shouldn't, she has 1 win in the division, I'd like to see her vs KK if she isn't challenging for the title, with Calderwood fighting Rose again.

And if JoJo wins then I think she gets a shot.

KK gets the title shot, no doubt about it. Then the winner of this vs Claudia.

KK gets the title shot, no doubt about it. Then the winner of this vs Claudia.
But why? Beating Val or Penne is more impressive than beating thug rose, who is very good, but lacks experience.

I also think Calderwood is a better sell than KK.

But why? Beating Val or Penne is more impressive than beating thug rose, who is very good, but lacks experience.

Really? There is some history between JJ and KK that the hype machine could exploit. Of course, the UFC hype machine can apparently sell anything to casuals.

I would be happy with either a JoJo or KK title shot, so I suppose I cannot deny Andrade one, although for some reason I would like to see her have one more victory in the UFC.

Val, yes. Penne...not so much. Was also her first fight at SW. It's not so much it's Rose that it's the undefeated record, 10-0, 3-0 in the UFC, all ranked opponents coming off wins. KK just feels like a total no brainer where as the winner of this fight is definitely one fight away.

Really? There is some history between JJ and KK that the hype machine could exploit. Of course, the UFC hype machine can apparently sell anything to casuals.

I would be happy with either a JoJo or KK title shot, so I suppose I cannot deny Andrade one, although for some reason I would like to see her have one more victory in the UFC.
Agree with all of this.

People were talking about JJ vs JK for years. About time they made that fight. Paint the canvas red!

While Rogan, Goldie and the production booth speaking in their ears practically set up J.J. vs. K.K. already, if either of these ladies wins by spectacular finish, the argument can certainly be made that they'll deserve it. I'd love to watch J.J. destroy JoJo and bury that hype train forever.

KK will get the title shot.

Or the winner will fight her for one.

People were talking about JJ vs JK for years. About time they made that fight. Paint the canvas red!
jHzb8QV.gif

I think it should be KK and I hope in New York like both fighters want and deserve. #andstill
nylbr27.gif

But Sean Shelby did say in an interview prior to KK beating Rose that it was a horse race between KK vs Rose and Andrade vs JoJo.

While Rogan, Goldie and the production booth speaking in their ears practically set up J.J. vs. K.K. already, if either of these ladies wins by spectacular finish, the argument can certainly be made that they'll deserve it. I'd love to watch J.J. destroy JoJo and bury that hype train forever.
How dare you, sir.

Jojo should have one right now, shes hot as hell and that accent gives me an eargasm

Back