Rematches ahead for JDS

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Stipe beats Reem, I believe JDS is one big fight away from that shot at the title. If Reem beats Stipe, JDS´s loss to him is just too recent, so they´d probably make Werdum or Velasquez next.
The possibilities are many:

Werdum: It could be a good time to challenge Werdum, it could be that big name to lead to a title shot. Werdum might be next if puts a beating on Brown and Reem wins. If Stipe wins he doesn´t get anywhere near him.

Velasquez: If Reem wins it´s either gonna be him or Werdum for the next shot, . He is the only big name now besides Werdum and JDS that would be contender for a shot. If JDS takes Velasquez out he´d most certainly get the next title shot, because Werdum just got KOed by Stipe and Cain is a bigger name than Brown. And specially after USADA I´m sure JDS believes he can avenge those losses.

Overeem: If he beats Stipe, he´s getting a big name in Europe, so it´s either Cain or Werdum, because JDS had a recent loss... but if Velasquez is injured and Werdum loses, then JDS might be next.

Stipe: If he beats Reem because of the first fight that was a war, I believe JDS might be next.

What are your thoughts?!

I think JDS lost enough brain cells from that Cain trilogy. Id be interested in seeing any of the other rematches however

I'm thinking give him winner of Browne/Werdum.

Be nice to see the rematch. Hopefully Werdum takes this fight seriously.
What fight didn't Werdum take seriously? Don't say Stipe because it was his sloppy muay thai that lost him that fight.

I would love to see jds avenge his loss to reem.

What fight didn't Werdum take seriously? Don't say Stipe because it was his sloppy muay thai that lost him that fight.

Probably the JDS fight where he came in fat as fuck.

Idk why heavies dont' fight more.10-15 great guys in Hw division,but where they are anyway?

HW division is as deep as a Korean girl's virgin vagina.

S0K8Iq.gif
oldboy-o.gif
oldboy-hall-fight-o.gif

My head hurts after reading that. It kinda felt like when my kid would talk about Pokemon. Too many permutations rattled off one after the other. HW is shallow especially at the top so rematches are inevitable.

My head hurts after reading that. It kinda felt like when my kid would talk about Pokemon. Too many permutations rattled off one after the other. HW is shallow especially at the top so rematches are inevitable.
Yeah, 3 or 4 paragraphs about other fighters is too much for you.... maybe I should make another thread about Conor...

JDS and Cain have already fought 3 times so thats weird.
Werdum and JDS have unfinished business and I would love that fight
Honestly JDS/Browne would have made more sense than Werdum/Browne

JDS and Cain have already fought 3 times so thats weird.
Werdum and JDS have unfinished business and I would love that fight
Honestly JDS/Browne would have made more sense than Werdum/Browne
Too bad Ben pulled out of the Werdum fight.... despite, I´m a big Werdum fan, but I don´t think he would deserve a TS just with a win over Ben, let alone a win over Browne now.

Too bad Ben pulled out of the Werdum fight.... despite, I´m a big Werdum fan, but I don´t think he would deserve a TS just with a win over Ben, let alone a win over Browne now.

If we're going by rankings, Cain v. Werdum 2 for a title shot would make sense since both are former champions. I think JDS would have two win two more fights to earn a title shot, especially if Overeem wins since he got KTFO by him

Back