How is Cerrone still alive?

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Watching JRE right now. Among all the crazy stuff he does, he also dives really low, swims with sharks, openly admits that the more dangerous the activity the more he enjoys it.

Seems like he's defying the odds.

Because the ref keeps stopping his opponents in title shots.

the dude is absolutely addicted to adrenaline. Whenever he is on an embedded episode, he goes wakeboarding to relax.

He's lying about everything.

Only explanation.

He definitely lives the good life

Props to Cowboy for not being a cubicle dwelling, baby making, bore machine

hearing him talk I get the impression that he has the maturity of a teenager.

Thanks for reminding me he's on JRE today. I rarely watch JRE unless it's a guest I really like. Idk 90% of his guests.

the dude is absolutely addicted to adrenaline. Whenever he is on an embedded episode, he goes wakeboarding to relax.
This. He had a serious ATV accident before the Stephens fight that literally ripped intestines from inside his body to outside. He fought Stephens soon after and won lol. The man is clinical.

Watching JRE right now. Among all the crazy stuff he does, he also dives really low, swims with sharks, openly admits that the more dangerous the activity the more he enjoys it.

Seems like he's defying the odds.

Smh people think winning the Darwin award is that easy. Like you can just do stupid shit and win it. Remind yourself how long it took Steve Irwin.

200.gif

You have much more deserving candidates like Jackie Chan who has been trying way harder than Cerrone since the 70s to win the Darwin award and he still hasn't won it.

sSmU0s.gif

Thanks for reminding me he's on JRE today. I rarely watch JRE unless it's a guest I really like. Idk 90% of his guests.
Rogan said he was going to spend the entire broadcast trying to talk Cerrone into staying at 170.

He has the coin for the toys and he likes to have fun. He does cool shit and wins fights. It's all good.

It's crazy to think about it and I question if it is true. Because in every big fight he had he looked terrified.

This episode is pretty wild, only watched a bit but Rogan was getting wasted chewed some tobacco and swallowed it lol

Because in reality there are no odds. We die when we are supposed to die.

Rogan said he was going to spend the entire broadcast trying to talk Cerrone into staying at 170.

Oh well Cerrone is a great guest. He's one of the only ones I care to listen to along with Bas, NDT, and Graham Hancock.

He drinks piss water...needs to upgrade to some whiskey if he really wants to kill that liver. <20>

He does this stuff during fight week. And never pulled out of a fight.

Back