Khabib really did dodge a bullet in Cerrone

Khabib is not afraid.

3Og1sHq.gif

Didn't know Cowboy had switched to Coor's light; nice to see he's tinking about dat liver.

beerwolf.jpg

Idk, Cerrone may have been looking the best he ever has as of late but im still not convinced he can stop Khabib from putting him on his back

He couldnt even take Tibau down once

Tibau is banned for using erythropoetin and I think he used other stuff his whole career. I admit Tibau's strength in the clinch, but on the other hand Khabib was a bit green in 2012 but still won that fight.

Tibau is banned for using erythropoetin and I think he used other stuff his whole career. I admit Tibau's strength in the clinch, but on the other hand Khabib was a bit green in 2012 but still won that fight.
He was gifted

Cerrone and Ferguson were both lucky that Khabib pulled out(/Ferguson pulled out too). He has much better top control and takedowns than Story and Barboza. He is the best grappler in the division by quite a big margin. Both are aggressive from their backs and this will just allow Khabib to gain a better position on them. Tony is fun to watch, but he is so much out of position when he dives for legs, even when he was hurt against Vanatta and Barboza.

Back