Cm Punk vs Tyrone Spong would have been a better fight than Gall

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spong has no ground game, he is just a pure striker. It would have been a classic striker vs grappler fight. We all know that most of the times the grappler won.

Gall is just a very bad matchup for Punk because he is a BJJ guy that can also strike a bit. And though spong is a great striker, he has no ground game so CM punk has the option to wrestle him.

Are you serious? Spong is way fucking bigger than Punk, and is possibly the best kickboxer in the world. He would MURDER Punk.

An athletic commission would never sanction the fight.

You want Phil to die or something?

Punk would die in the first 10 secs TS

Are you serious? Spong is way fucking bigger than Punk, and is possibly the best kickboxer in the world. He would MURDER Punk.

An athletic commission would never sanction the fight.

he is only 2-0 in mma, just like Gall

Are you fucking serious? Punk would stand 0 chance. Punk would diedid.

Spong...? Have you ever seen CM punk sparing...? I guess not

Thread #205. And this one is just dumb.

What is wrong with you TS?

Weight classes, how do they work? Spong is semi-retired from MMA at this point too.

KOfinger is one of the better trolls nowadays. He is using the classic Donny technique of making threads/posts that are just on the fringe of believability as far as ideas someone would actually think are true, but really he doesn't believe and wants to see how many people will argue with him.

Paul Harris subbing Maia, Conor top 5 chin etc.

<mma4>

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the worst Sherdogger by far. I think in the last 30 years i've never seen a shit poster like you

Weight classes, how do they work? Spong is semi-retired from MMA at this point too.

is he?

guess i should ask @ortizgnp ....

i was always hoping Spong would pick up enough TDD to go in the UFC...

due to Jones' preference to beat people at their own game (or at least spend a round trying) i always saw him toying with the standup with spong, and getting dropped.

oh well.

still love Spong. loved t when he wouldnt loan out the team sauna too.

he's a G.

Quite possibly the first death in the UFC if that fight were to happen

Back