IS the WWE world hyped for CM Punk?

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
Will they be turning out in large numbers buying this event do you think? I have my doubts that he is a huge MMA draw, but I keep hearing people say the WWF crowd is still loyal to Punk and eager to watch him. I'm not talking about the outcome just the turnout.

this place is gonna blow up when punk wins by knock out in the first

I'm not a US citizen, never watch WWE, but I'm interested in how Punk will do. He seems like a great guy chasing his dream. I will root for him.

Kinda, but not really.

He hasn't been on tv in a while. But last night on RAW the crowd started chanting his name when Paul Heyman came out to pay Brock Lesnar's fine for potatoing Randy Orton at Summerslam.

WWE UNIVERSE IS PUMPED FOR CM PUNK

AND WHEN HE WINS THIS PLACE IS GONNA BLOW UP

<20>

Great question for a WWE forum.

I'm into wrestling in a big way, myself and most of my wrestling friends are interested in his fight. In fact it is the only UFC event I've been able to get any of them to commit to watching.

The wwe has a massive long loyal fan base , I imagine a alot of ppl be tuning in . I also imagine we will see alot of the wwe stars at the event , similar to when bbrock first started.

Plus he can always go back to the wwe at anytime storyline is pretty much already written hes gunna go back n beat brock lol

Will they be turning out in large numbers buying this event do you think? I have my doubts that he is a huge MMA draw, but I keep hearing people say the WWF crowd is still loyal to Punk and eager to watch him. I'm not talking about the outcome just the turnout.

you should probably go join a wwe forum and ask them....

Good question. Ill ask some of my buddies who watch that shit lol.

this place is gonna blow up when punk wins by knock out in the first

I hope this happens so much, Punk gets dragged by the ref from mount after pounding the shit out of an unconscious and bloody Gall. This place will melt.

The wwe has a massive long loyal fan base , I imagine a alot of ppl be tuning in . I also imagine we will see alot of the wwe stars at the event , similar to when bbrock first started.

Plus he can always go back to the wwe at anytime storyline is pretty much already written hes gunna go back n beat brock lol
I doubt we will see a lot of wwe wrestlers there. He wasn't well liked in the locker room

Kinda, but not really.

He hasn't been on tv in a while. But last night on RAW the crowd started chanting his name when Paul Heyman came out to pay Brock Lesnar's fine for potatoing Randy Orton at Summerslam.

hold on...what? I guess Brock is "getting fined" for his beat down of a guy? so they chant him still to this day?

Lol people are gonna yell fixed unless he knocks this dudes dick into the dirt and his head bounces off the mat and an eye rolls out of his head

Lol people are gonna yell fixed unless he knocks this dudes dick into the dirt and his head bounces off the mat and an eye rolls out of his head

Even then you will see threads here saying it was a fix.

So asking if a UFC fighter has a fan base that will buy a UFC PPV should not be in a UFC forum?

No, but if you're looking for whether or not WWE fans are excited for a former WWE wrestler to fight in the UFC, wouldn't it be easier and a better representative answer if you asked it on a WWE forum?

Back