I don't think CM Punk is a needle mover

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just a personal observation, 203 hasn't garnered much or any buzz. I think the UFC might have over invested on a out of shape pro wrestler who doesn't really bring in eyeballs like they thought, and thats even with all the corny documentaries about his "journey"

If he doesn't "move the needle" at all could he use his "Straight Edge" lifestyle as an excuse?

would have been bigger if he fought 2 years ago

q6vCApt.gif

He moves my needle. No homo.

The same fans that show up for Brock will definitely be there. I don't watch wrestling but I've read many times that people still chant for this guy, years after he left the wwe.

But the WWE audience is a demographic of incredibly gullible rubes who will buy into anything you sell them - the perfect audience for a PPV based business.

Maybe a lot of WWE fans will tune in, but most of them want to see rasslin' and not MMA.

But the WWE audience is a demographic of incredibly gullible rubes who will buy into anything you sell them - the perfect audience for a PPV based business.
...which is why WWE had to abandon PPV due to low sales?

Anyway, 2 weeks ago was a MASSIVE 202 card that monopolized everyone's attention. And then they had a Fox card.

First of all, why would you expect to feel all this buzz in the shadow of 202 (which everyone said had no buzz despite it doing a monster number on PPV)? Second of all, he hasn't even fought yet, so what fucking needle are you even looking at?

AJ Lee moves my needle and he has a curiosity factor and will bring in the WWE fans that were Brockheads as well. Agree that years ago would have been better but its something. Depends on how good he looks really.

He'll ba fairly popular once he fights I feel. AJ Lee is a total babe tho

I actually like pro wrestling and I couldn't care less about this fight. CM Punk seems like a decent guy. Hope he doesn't get hurt.

Would have definitely been huge if he was already prepared to fight a couple years ago.He's honestly at a point now where wrestling fans wouldn't even care much if he went back to WWE.

Would have definitely been huge if he was already prepared to fight a couple years ago.He's honestly at a point now where wrestling fans wouldn't even care much if he went back to WWE.

They chant his name every week and have for the last 2-3 years he's been gone.

They chant his name every week and have for the last 2-3 years he's been gone.
Nah. Not anymore. They're into this dude with a painted face and some HHH jr. nowadays.Oh and black unicorns

Back