GSP will be on "UFC tonight" tomorrow.

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Let's not jinx this okay? I can't take the honeydickin anymore.

Tonight or tomorrow???

UFC tonight, tomorrow, is still tonight for me

I'm training hard, I'm in the best shape of my life, I'll let my management take care of everything else.

So that slapdickface.com site was right?
Lol no. GSP won't fight at MSG. If he does return that would be the 206 card in Toronto. Lines up with 4 months of USADA testing he'd need to be eligible.

Lol no. GSP won't fight at MSG. If he does return that would be the 206 card in Toronto. Lines up with 4 months of USADA testing he'd need to be eligible.
He's already been under USADA testing, that has been known.

Legendary blanket is so annoying. Either man up and come back or vanish for good. Jesus.

Let's hope he's got something concrete to announce. No more of this "we're closer than ever to reaching a deal" crap

He's already been under USADA testing, that has been known.
Um yeah, but only for like a month. You have to have 4 months to be eligible to fight. That would make him eligible for 206, not 205.

Um yeah, but only for like a month. You have to have 4 months to be eligible to fight. That would make him eligible for 206, not 205.
In the slapdickface.com article it mentions the fight could be at 206

He wouldnt reveal it on a show that nobody watches anyway.

He should stick to acting, his performance impressed me.

Last edited:
In the slapdickface.com article it mentions the fight could be at 206
Thanks, didn't read it. Highly doubt he'll be fighting Conor in his return. If so then Conor is planning on cashing out and calling it an early career.

HELL YESSSSS!!!!!!

The King found a new prey.

hi-res-42192573267f3a2b3b149448ab850a78_crop_north.jpg

GSP going down in 2nd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back