3 old questions about Barnett.....

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
1- when he lose vs travis, was he almost knocked by a knee before the elbows?? in the video i can't see that knee and there isn't any good replay of the move...
2- in barnett second mma's fight...how many time fight lasted? in sherdog and wiki say one round of 10 minutes...but i saw the fight today and only saw one round of 5 minutes...maybe was edit??
3- anyone saw the rematch vs these man (gilstrap)?? when josh won by dq in less than a minute? i no....

1. Tree Fiddy
2. Tree Fiddy
3. Tree Fiddy

Dat brings your total to about Tree Fiddy

4. Yes, he fought against Cro Cop 3 times, and lost every time

6. Yes he tested positive for steroids after his UFC title win over Randy but the win was never overturned because steroids aren't as bad as weed.

1- when he lose vs travis, was he almost knocked by a knee before the elbows?? in the video i can't see that knee and there isn't any good replay of the move...
2- in barnett second mma's fight...how many time fight lasted? in sherdog and wiki say one round of 10 minutes...but i saw the fight today and only saw one round of 5 minutes...maybe was edit??
3- anyone saw the rematch vs these man (gilstrap)?? when josh won by dq in less than a minute? i no....
1) If you're coming on, come on then

2) u wot m8?

3) I am motherfucker

giphy.gif

Back