most underrated main event fighter

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Stipe Miocic the Heavyweight Champ deserve more recognition, he is exciting and always brings the knockout and yet the casuals don't care about him.

These casual mma fans prefer watching McGregor and Diaz again and again, there's more to UFC than McGregor and Rhonda is not part of it.

Honorable Mentions:

Stephen Thompson
Damian Maia
John Lineker
Mighty Mouse
John Dodson

Fucking RDA. He's gonna do some bad shit to Ferguson.

I don't think Wonderboy and Maia are very underrated..

I would add Souza to that list and Max Holloway

Max Blessed

Also, not a casual fan, but I will almost always pay to see McGregor fights. He always puts great fights.

These casual mma fans prefer watching McGregor and Diaz again and again, there's more to UFC than McGregor and Rhonda is not part of it.

Yes so much more.

adjhTalW.gif

i can't remember people picking Bisping in any fight he's ever had

Mighty Mouse is no honorable mention, he is at the top of the list of underrate. 8 defenses, 5 finishes. All anyone can think of to discredit him is that he's short.
Stephen Thompson needs to raise his voice and stop with this polite choir boy shit. "I was wondering if it's not too much trouble if maybe the two of us can fight professionally for your belt. Pleeeeaaase"
Lineker (who people don't seem to notice is the same size as DJ) is getting his respect. Now.

Struve looks like a monster here, can't remember this fight though. Did Niochicks get beaten from pillar to post for the duration?

No idea, I don't remember the fight either. Stipe does that to people.

Back