If Punk wins, shall we fear...

Abazzdeboom

Legend in the making
@Black
Reaction score
I know the odds are low for Punk to win but if by any miracle he does it, shall we fear a wrestling fans invasion ?
Will you stand the Cena'd beat Jones threads by the dozen ?
Can you live in that kind of world ??
I cant

giphy.gif

I haven't really seen any WWE Punk fans so far, so idk. It's like they don't even believe in him.

I will be very happy for Punk. He put so much work to be a true fighter, not the showman. AJ Lee will be proud.

Win or lose.Hespect to CM punk.

Definitely Hespect. Not many 39yr old non fighters are getting in to MMA.

I no hespect Punk.

If he has passion for the sport, why not get some fights under his belt and see if he's good enough to compete?

Instead, he just buys his way in with his fame...

He's taking up space on a card that should go to someone who earned it.

I know the odds are low for Punk to win but if by any miracle he does it, shall we fear a wrestling fans invasion ?
Will you stand the Cena'd beat Jones threads by the dozen ?
Can you live in that kind of world ??
I cant

giphy.gif

I can.

But I would much rather live in a world in which CM Punk is the UFC WW champion of the world.

tumblr_mchmltZrqf1qfo293.gif

If I had his fame, wanted to get in to MMA and had a choice of making nothing an the amateur circuit or a big pay day in the UFC, guess which one I would take? I can't fault him for taking the shot that was handed to him.

I no hespect Punk.

If he has passion for the sport, why not get some fights under his belt and see if he's good enough to compete?

sparks-flying-as-hammer-hits-nail-on-the-head-picture-id128431568

Thought this was a Paul Buentello spin thread

Its maybe a 2% chance for Punk to win this shit. You shouldnt be to worried

Imagine CM Punk vs. Conor McGregor for the UFC WW title.

latest

I no hespect Punk.

So you are saying he should turn down MORE money from the UFC to go fight on some local circuits to prove he has passion for the sport??? That makes zero sense. If someone wants to offer me $200k to do my job am I supposed to say "No, I love my job so much I'm gonna go work for $50k for a few years until I work my way up to $200k". Get outta here with that stuff. The goal for most fighters is to get to the UFC, if you can get there right away then do it.

So you are saying he should turn down MORE money from the UFC to go fight on some local circuits to prove he has passion for the sport??? That makes zero sense. If someone wants to offer me $200k to do my job am I supposed to say "No, I love my job so much I'm gonna go work for $50k for a few years until I work my way up to $200k". Get outta here with that stuff. The goal for most fighters is to get to the UFC, if you can get there right away then do it.
That's not what I'm saying at all.

Did I even mention how much he gets paid?

Back