Dominick Cruz vs Jose Aldo, Who Wins?

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
Dream fight.

My money would be on Dominick if I were a betting man. Cruz is a genius.

Aldo doesn't dance. Cruz doesn't fight.

Please get it together.....Aldo too big for Cruz....not much of a fight --as soon as jose touches him, nighty night.FFS, Aldo could fight at 155.

I remember TJ wrecking Cruz leg with standard leg kicks...

Let that sequence melt, and imagine what Aldo would do.

Please get it together.....Aldo too big for Cruz....not much of a fight --as soon as jose touches him, nighty night.FFS, Aldo could fight at 155.
Cruz is an inch taller. I think it would go to a decision, hard one to call though.

Probably the best match up right now for me in mma.

I think Aldo chops the legs from Cruz.

I think it's a bad style match up for Cruz in almost every way
He'd have a better chance against Edgar and (dare I say it) Conor.
I think Aldo and Holloway both run through him and make it look easy

Good one. Really don't know.

Would choose Cruz via decision.

Does anybody beat Cruz at 135? even if Johnson moves up or Edgar moves down

As one of the biggest Cruz fans on this site, I hope he never fights Aldo. Worst possible matchup for him. I honestly think Cruz beats everyone else at 145 including Conor.

Aldo got knocked out in 13 seconds to McQuit...lmao. And Aldo would have to cycle perfectly just to not have to pull out of the fight with an "injury" even though USADA testers are afraid to test him in Brazil as would I. Aldo is PED user, if he trained in the US he would get destroyed by the great Cruz.,..13 seconds LMAO and about 13 percent chance he actually shows up.

Does anybody beat Cruz at 135? even if Johnson moves up or Edgar moves down
Dillishaw has a good chance in a rematch. I think that's probably a pick 'em fight.
DJ moving up has a great chance, but he's always going to be outweight by 15ish pounds and giving up reach.
Dodson actually is a pretty tough matchup for Cruz - I'd think Cruz would dance on him, but Dodson seems tailor made to catch Cruz on the jaw
People seem to think Cody has a good chance - I think he gets taken to school personally, but I'd love to see it because we don't have much footage on Cody and he could be even better than we think.
I'd favor Cruz heavily, but John Lineker isn't an easy fight. Vastly underrated ring cutter, Cruz has been corralled backwards before and Lineker has the best punching instincts in the division by far.
The homie Rafael Assuncao is a sleeper against Cruz because of his counter ability, especially when we consider he was coming off a long layoff in his last fight

Dominick Cruz for all his greatness has not cleaned out BW yet.

Big Cruz fan but gotta go with Aldo. He's TDD is too good and he's too strong and powerful. He'd stuff Cruz TD's and pound him with brutal low/body kicks throughout the fight.

Aldo got knocked out in 13 seconds to McQuit...lmao. And Aldo would have to cycle perfectly just to not have to pull out of the fight with an "injury" even though USADA testers are afraid to test him in Brazil as would I. Aldo is PED user, if he trained in the US he would get destroyed by the great Cruz.,..13 seconds LMAO and about 13 percent chance he actually shows up.
Please stop, the grown ups are trying to talk in here.

Back