McGregor has only fought 2 of the current featherweight top 15.

ThEiCeMaN6791

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Out of the current featherweight top 15 Connor McGregor has only fought two fighters. Both warrant rematches (Aldo is the #1 contender and Holloway is on a 9 fight winning streak since dropping a decision to McGregor). In fact Max Holloway has beaten more of the top 15 than McGregor has (by a lot too). This doesn't even count Pettis who is an interesting matchup too.

My point is that he has plenty of fights at 145 and to say there's nothing there for him is insane.

Hasn't Holloway only beaten 2 as well? Taking out the Oliveira fight because he didn't actually beat him? It's not McGregors fault that Mendes was juicing and Poirier went up a weight class.

No secret Conor got pushed to the front of the line now that weight cut is too much

Max Holloway will rule that division soon I believe

145 is stacked and this guy is coming back too.images-12.jpg

No secret Conor got pushed to the front of the line now that weight cut is too much

Max Holloway will rule that division soon I believe
Agree. Holloway wins a 5 round rematch with conor

Conor laid waste to that division. Let Aldo have his paper belt and fight Max. Everyone else at FW is meh.

Conor can go for the LW gold and when he wins have a super fight with Aldo or whoever has the belt.

Hasn't Holloway only beaten 2 as well? Taking out the Oliveira fight because he didn't actually beat him? It's not McGregors fault that Mendes was juicing and Poirier went up a weight class.

Well, that was over quicker than Aldo vs. McGregor.

Max has 3 (Cub, Lamas, Stephens.)

Holloway has fought six and beaten four. Three if you don't count Oliveira.

You have to look at ranking at time of win.

I'm a Connor antagonist and even I know that.

Holloway has fought six and beaten four. Three if you don't count Oliveira.
McGregor has beaten 4 too, 2 of them just aren't there anymore. One is ranked in the weight class above and the other got caught on the juice.

People love to create bullshit if they hate Conor. It's easy to look at the guys not in the ranking now who he fought and pretend they never were.

A quick look says Aldo has "only" beaten 3 top 15 featherweights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back