Overeem thinks Conor is lying about his

Overeem was lying when he decided to wear that fucking Drug Free tee, so fuck it.

For once in my life I agree with Overeem...

Guess Overeem never saw Floyd's check?

Bvs0lj1CEAAaMhA.jpg:large

I think its safe to assume that conor has earnt the most in the ufc for a single nights pay.He earnt 3m + ppvs which on the contracts we saw was $2 for 250-400k buys 400k-600k was 2.5 and over 600k was $3 or something similar so its probably safe to assume conor earnt around $8m for 202 unless his contract is higher on the ppv side

I think its safe to assume that conor has earnt the most in the ufc for a single nights pay.He earnt 3m + ppvs which on the contracts we saw was $2 for 250-400k buys 400k-600k was 2.5 and over 600k was $3 or something similar so its probably safe to assume conor earnt around $8m for 202 unless his contract is higher on the ppv side

You also aren't including the win bonus, reebok bonus, and POTN bonus which is probably another 200k, also I think he made more than that off of the PPV but maybe your right... I was thinking over 10m

You also aren't including the win bonus, reebok bonus, and POTN bonus which is probably another 200k, also I think he made more than that off of the PPV but maybe your right... I was thinking over 10m

Well there is things we dont add in.Did he get a share of the gate?how much was he paid for his after party? How does his own reebok deal work is a standard monthly contract or does he get more then the champions sponsor amount on fight night?Did he do a bet with uncle frank?

Conor also get a gate %, like the only ufc fighter who gets that

It's not hard to figure out. He draws record PPV buys for UFC and makes several million right off the bat. We don't know how much he gets per buy, but why would anyone think he's not the top paid guy?

Wow thats irrefutable, can you make me one?

For Manny fight, Floyd claimed he made $105M...he flashed the check slightly, but nobody could see the numbers when they looked at their photos/video of him doing that.

So, maybe Floyd is full of it...but doubt it. You don't have 3 Buggattis, a $30M GIV etc...and not make $70M to pay for it all.

Back