The Korean Zombie

Ravens19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anybody have any insight as to when he will fight again? His two year stint with the Korean Army is over in October I believe.

A lot has changed in that featherweight division since he left. I wonder how good he will be when/if he returns.

images-12.jpg
Remember this one!!
Gotta love the zombie!!

Philippines card maybe? it is in October, but idk about training camp

oh god i can already imagine Korean Zombie vs Doo Choi
they train together, won't happen. DHC deserves Swanson, KZ needs bottom top15 guy

coreanzombieko.gif

6.gif

ZombievsGarcia.gif

Is he out of his journey in army? I heard he got appointed to military.

I rly like the way he pressure his opponents.

Anybody have any insight as to when he will fight again? His two year stint with the Korean Army is over in October I believe.

A lot has changed in that featherweight division since he left. I wonder how good he will be when/if he returns.

Several months ago, his management indicated that they hoped to have a fight scheduled for him around the first quarter of 2017 (January - March).

Philippines card maybe? it is in October, but idk about training camp

they train together, won't happen. DHC deserves Swanson, KZ needs bottom top15 guy

Doo Ho Choi still has to complete his military conscription. I have not seen what his timeframe may be.

I'm really interested to see The Korean Zombie fight in the UFC again. He has two fight of the year awards and got a von flue choke early in his career and has a twister(sub of the year) and a d'arce choke (SOTY) in the ufc and has the first or second fastest knockout of the year in UFC history and hes got 4 UFC fights... so to recap 4 UFC fights a twister(SOTY) a fastest knockout record a d'arce choke(SOTY,FOTY) and a fight for the title vs Aldo

Anyone know if Doo Ho Choi and Chan Sung Jung would ever fight one-another? If so, that has the potential to top Lawler vs MacDonald II.

Hopefully his shoulders have healed up, should be well rested after two years as a killing machine.

Back