Yoel Romero Interview

nicmz.jpg

Romero is berry cider to return, he can finally remind America to say no to Gay Jesus.

Hey peepo. Hey peepo. No forgay jeesus. What happen chu ju. Ayy.

Gay Jesus is proud tonight.

No forget Jesus, wha happen to you ay?

Not really funny, and only pussies got ruffled by those comments. The guy likes Jesus, dislikes homos... he's entitled to his opinion and he's got a right to say what he thinks just as gays have a right to be gay, fuck all the little pussies who got triggered by it.

Btw your avatar is shit.

Yoel is a cheating piece of shit scumbag, and he shouldn't even be allowed to have threads made about him.

Kennedy got robbed in that fight after that fucker cheated and showed horrible sportsmanship. Seriously it makes me sick that people didn't lift a damn finger about this, yet everyone cried cuck-tears when Ariel got banned from the UFC.

Fuck this guy and his fans.
Kennedy was holding his glove

Kennedy was holding his glove

I already proved in another thread months ago that he was NOT holding his glove.

Kennedy had his hand up on his wrist, which is not illegal. Yoel moved backward, his hand slid down, then he promptly removed it. When you attach a hook to something then that something pulls AWAY the hook will latch onto that thing especially if it has a lip to sit in.

He had zero intention of holding that glove and it showed.

I already proved in another thread months ago that he was NOT holding his glove.

Kennedy had his hand up on his wrist, which is not illegal. Yoel moved backward, his hand slid down, then he promptly removed it. When you attach a hook to something then that something pulls AWAY the hook will latch onto that thing especially if it has a lip to sit in.

He had zero intention of holding that glove and it showed.
But he held his glove though

Not really funny, and only pussies got ruffled by those comments. The guy likes Jesus, dislikes homos... he's entitled to his opinion and he's got a right to say what he thinks just as gays have a right to be gay, fuck all the little pussies who got triggered by it.

Btw your avatar is shit.

You do know he didn't actually say no for gay Jesus right? But I do agree with you on one thing. Even if he did say it he should be allowed to say it and state his opinion. Some groups of people only like freedom of speech if you are saying something they agree with.

Tommy toe hold is the shit.

He used to post on here, everyone hated on him. The guy is funny as hell

Why is he telling them to say no instead of just stating his opinion? He is a hater, cheater and a homophobe.

Back