Regular People Try Punching A UFC Fighter

they cannot be that bad.

I call "fake"

Now these people know how Dominick's opponents feel inside the octagon.

they cannot be that bad.

I call "fake"
Dude....

rNMVVvv.gif

Lul, he almost got KO'ed by Ronda's sister

All I kept thinking was he is sooooooooooooooo lucky it wasn't me in there.

Would've touched him with the jab right quick, two times, swoll those eyes shut. Finish him off with the right uppercut left hook combo that has taken so many souls and freed so many bowels in the past. Jab him again on the way down for bragging rights to my Sherbros only.

Krystoff, I hope you're reading this and trembling in fear of the fury that is Sherdog posters. I am dangerous and I'll have you know that first hand. If you're man enough.

This guy had girls hitting him. Ha ha ha! Let a girl try that shit on me and the rules will change. I will heel hook her and fuck up her knee for life.

Basically, I'm not to be fucked with.

This was one of the greatest fights in MMA. Proved things to me that I would have sworn were untrue. Even impossible. This clip only begins to capture the eye-opening nature of this fight. It was a watershed moment in MMA.

That was fun. Krzysztof was a good sport. Glad he didn't knock that guy out cold at the end.

I saw this video a couple of days ago and instantly cringed when I saw who the fighter was.

He made those normal people look better then they should have.

Where is Cruz when you need him :D

Did they screen these people to make sure they couldn't look any more awkward when throwing a punch

few things to note here.
This is real IMO.

I trained in a good gym before, and had some people who fought on local promotions.

During their training, they put ALL of us non-pros trying to attack them.
The rules: They can't attack.

Seems easy, right? WRONG!

These guys would go through all our class and almost never get punched clean in the face.

It is VERY hard to hit someone who knows how to defend himself and is ONLY doing that.

If you fake and they attack, they open up.
If they attack, they open up.

A guy who's only defending does not open up, and as such, it is hard to punch them.

Take an UFC pro, and I am sure they can see your punches from a mile away and either block, bob and weave or get out of the way easily.

Only on Sherdog would I read ridiculous statements like this. She's a pro fighter; what do you know?

;)

I know that her stand up sucks.

edit whoops should have read spoiler lol

Back