Khabib: "Hey Alvarez, get down on your knees and BEG Conor to fight you"

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

khabib nurmagomedov
‏@TeamKhabib

Stop talking nonsense, @Ealvarezfight just go down to your knees and beg Conor to fight you #bullshitchampion @Dana_WhiteUFC @arielhelwani

Khabib going all out. Hes mad that Alvarez is refusing to fight the #1 contender.

Smart on Alvarez's part though, he knows he would lose to Khabib and then his chances for a money fight with Conor is gone.

But come on, fight the damn #1 contender. Stop this different weight class BS.

He's only the #1 contender if Alvarez wins. If McGregor wins, the new #1 contender will be someone who can't wrestle.

v9Mlqw.gif

But Alvarez isnt fighting McGregor

Khabib is ranked #1 and Alvarez and Khabib have been ready/healthy to fight, but Alvarez has been refusing to sign to fight Khabib because he wants Conor instead... and Khabib's been mad for weeks now since hes the rightful #1 contender but the Champ refuses to fight him

He's only the #1 contender if Alvarez wins. If McGregor wins, the new #1 contender will be someone who can't wrestle.

Exactly this.

No way in fucking hell the UFC lets Conor get in there with Khabib.

alvarez and conor is the money fight

khabib can whine and cry while watching from the sidelines as those two scoop up millions

Lmao, what? You have one impressive victory over RDA, sandwiched between a win over Pat fuckin' Healy and Darrell Horcher who was making his UFC DEBUT

You want a title fight off of a win over a MAYBE top 30 guy *edit* NOT EVEN A TOP 30 GUY

Get on your knees and beg Dana for a top 10 fight. You've had what...one? It was a good one but damn

khabib can whine and cry while watching from the sidelines as those two scoop up millions
Any fight with Conor is the money fight. Alvarez is just a face.

Khabib is the title. If you don't beat the best guy you can't be a true champ.

Is Khabib healthy, or did his knees crap out on him again?

It is in no way a money fight. Its a stylistically safer fight than Khabib or Nate 3. And im a big Conor fan but if i wanted money i would make Nate 3 or Aldo rematch.

The build up to Eddie vs Conor would be average and completely forced and fake.

I'm on my knees begging for Khabib's retirement.

Khabib is the title. If you don't beat the best guy you can't be a true champ.

Except in, literally, zero way...has Khabib ever proven he's the best. He's beat ONE good opponent. He's beat none that have beaten Alvarez. Hell, he barely beat Tibau back in the day

I just hope Khabib doesn't go down on his knees (for anything), it could be career ending

If I never saw Khabib fight again I wouldn't care

if Kabib go on his knees he gonna hurt his knee and be out for 2 years

funny because khabib is essentially on his knees begging eddie to fight him at this point lol

Back