If GSP vs Conor McGregor was announced what would your reaction be ?

J

JollyRants

13.png
Thats+not+ice+thats+the+day+no+fap+november+ended+_72cad7ce941ca4e3074b62c83ff6940f.jpg
This would be mine, also this.
Jeremy-Renner.gif
I might be in the minority but i really wanna see this fight get made. The reason i wanna see it get made not only the pure joy i would have from seeing Conor take the beatdown of the century, but GSP who happens to be my third favorite fighter return would be awesome lol. Also the build up would be INSANE and the PPV would possibly sell 2 million. What would your reaction be ?

Big size mismatch. A loss would mean little against Conor but a win would be as big as it gets. As for GSP, it would be same as wanting Diaz coming off a loss or Diaz after years of losses. Big money for little risk.

Anything involving talk of gsp fighting, i have this to say:

OH BULLSHIT

e305a6f68ffd915cda114fecab5c36c6.gif

Mini-mendes planted Conor on his back multiple times prior to gassing out.

GSP is the greatest MMA wrestler of all time, and twice the size & strength of Mendes.

id say good job to gsp - he prob won the negotiation he wanted then - the fight prob wont be that good but people will really get up for it and then prob be disapointed after - all in all, would lead to a lot of entertainment on sherdog to pass the weekdays

If Conor beats Alvarez, I'd love it. Hype would be through the roof and Sherdoggers would cry like never before. If he doesn't beat Alvarez, it's a moot point anyways.

ice_cube_wtf.gif

The fight would stink badly tho. Not a place where Connor is better than GSP and i never liked GSP. GSP bigger, will control the pace with his jab, take it down and hump him for 5 rounds of a boring miserable fight that EVERYONE will tune in to see lol

pretty chicken chit of gsp if he did that. He forgets how to speak English when they want him up 1 class. A guy 2 classes below he jumps on it.

i'd be interested in aldo-conor rematch more since i don't want to watch a wrestle-fuck for 5 rounds and im not even brazilian.

If you want to know what McGregor/GSP would look like watch Hardy/GSP.

Back