Who does nate fight next ?

Conor McTap

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate wants a big $ fight let the ufc give him khabib while conor gets alvarez and see what happens. if they both win lets see a fight for the 155 belt in dublin. Biggest ppv in history.

I don't see Nate fighting anybody.

He's got that fuck you money now.

He should take a vacation and see if Conor can beat Alvarez. If he does, Nate would probably get the trilogy fight for even bigger money. If Conor loses, assess his options at that time. He got paid enough to wait if he wants.

If Conor loses another fight he fights rusty Diaz at 155

Whoever backstage gives him an attitude, obviously.

Khabib isn't a draw, Conor is champ of a division where he only has wins over 2/15 ranked guys

McWWE should defend, Nate should sit back and smoke blunts and enjoy the 13 mil

It would be foolish to take another fight before the trilogy fight. Unless it's a winnable fight that gets him a nice payday to keep him sharp and busy.

NSAC for the right to fight for the next year.

Nate wants a big $ fight let the ufc give him khabib while conor gets alvarez and see what happens. if they both win lets see a fight for the 155 belt in dublin. Biggest ppv in history.

Conor already holds biggest ppv in history. when the numbers come in for 202, it will surpass his last one. which broke the record.

It would be foolish to take another fight before the trilogy fight. Unless it's a winnable fight that gets him a nice payday to keep him sharp and busy.

But for what, his contract money? What's that, 20 and 20? Why would he fight ANYONE for contract money after making 13 mil in a fight??

If it's not mills it's not happening, I'd assume. He can launch all the businesses he wants right now.....

But for what, his contract money? What's that, 20 and 20? Why would he fight ANYONE for contract money after making 13 mil in a fight??

If it's not mills it's not happening, I'd assume. He can launch all the businesses he wants right now.....

Nah I'm saying if they pay him a few million to take a fight in the meantime, someone where he can keep the momentum building towards the trilogy fight.

Nah I'm saying if they pay him a few million to take a fight in the meantime, someone where he can keep the momentum building towards the trilogy fight.

If they pay the mills I'm sure Nate will grab that, yes. But will they, the greedy bastards they are??

If they pay the mills I'm sure Nate will grab that, yes. But will they, the greedy bastards they are??

I dunno but Nate has way more leverage than he has had in the past and they know the trilogy fight is the biggest fight they have ever done.

Mac or bust. Nate just made life changing money. I believe him completely when he says he won't fight again unless it's a third fight with Conor.

Back