With all this Jones vs Rumble thing why the F the UFC or USADA don`t clarify the situation?

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
Seriously, dude tested positive almost 2 months ago! Now apparently he is innocent or some shit and there have been talks about him going against Rumble. So does that mean that he is innocent? So how about the tests? Suspensions or no suspeisions? If not how the hell USADA will explain the situation? Why there is no court hearing to talk about this?

It`s a joke that we are almost in September and still don`t know shit about what`s going on with Jones`s situation, the UFC or USADA don`t even botter to update things on one of the most important superstars in the roster.

That being said, i will sacrifice my grandma`s cat to the MMA gods so we can finally see Jones vs Rumble, the gods are fair and they will hear us.

You are from Portugal so maybe you aren't familiar with how long governmental and legal processes take here. Is normal. I agree though, would be nice to have some actual news on this.

It’s cute how you think you’re entitled to know any new information, as soon as it’s available.

I'm was thinking he'd be looking at a 6 months suspension, 2 of which are pretty much done, I thought they were looking have him on 205 which is less than 4 months away. I guess the UFC is done with losing big fighters. Cheaper to buy their innocence than lose them on a card.

Do you think these jerks work on your timeline TS?

nintchdbpict000243515294.jpg

They don't.

It’s cute how you think you’re entitled to know any new information, as soon as it’s available.

Lmao..... I'm on the floor you hit that on the spot.

They're too busy planning rematches to bother with that, TS. They have 5 fresh, brand new rematches or grudge matches to unleash on the unsuspecting public....

Brother, define "respectable" please! The hobo part I agree with tho....
Lol I don't mean on quality, outside of Lorenzo which is obviously custome tailored. The goof on the far right his pants are far too long and clearly he bought it off the rack. While I hate Novitzky it's tough to find nice threads at the local big and tall so I give him a pass.

Dana looks ridiculous. Khakis and a polo next to those guys. What a can.

Lol I don't mean on quality, outside of Lorenzo which is obviously custome tailored. The goof on the far right his pants are far too long and clearly he bought it off the rack. While I hate Novitzky it's tough to find nice threads at the local big and tall so I give him a pass.

Dana looks ridiculous. Khakis and a polo next to those guys. What a can.

Just as long as we're not pretending the MEN are respectable, sure.

And Lorenzo does well with his attire, yes.

Because they don't have to

Jones has his court date and will get 6 months minimum and likely 2 years

Back