Bigfoot. (Media Heavy)

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

aysyrl.gif

tumblr_m4v8dyplHY1qzkmw2o1_400.gif

774741998_medium.gif

Andrei%2BArlovski%2BDestroys%2BAntonio%2BBigfoot%2BSilva%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

FrightenedLonelyGalapagosmockingbird.gif

r8huzwvv4hhghoykz641.gif

struve.jpg

0-35038

mk20161.png

Dude shouldn't be fighting anymore. Hopefully he calls it quits after this, win or lose. He's taken way too much head trauma and his ability to take a shot has completely vanished, which is always a bad sign.

Cain must be in his nightmares. he beatings he took were brutal.

The way he crumples with that bewildered look on his face after taking a big shot is so sad and pitiful. He's done it even in fights where he didn't get KO'd, like Kyle and Hunt 1.

Poor bigfoot I always kinda liked him, to bad about his medical issues

JBG accept this sacrifice and let this be Bigfoot's last, he has given enough, fresh blood will come.

Bigfoot is going to knock Roy out cold.

Seeing these gifs while listening to that music made it immersive as fk man. Like wtf, dont make me cry <2>

WAR BIGFOOT!!!!

Some stats 4 u

Bigfoot is now on 3 straight (T)KO losses
He has lost 6 of his last 8 fights, all by (T)KO, and of the other 2 one was a win overturned to an NC for doping and he got KOed in the rematch. So effectively - 1-6 in his last 7, with all 6 losses by (T)KO

Again not counting the overturned NC he is 3-8 in his last 11 fights, ie since 2011, which all 8 losses by (T)KO.

Not only Bf is done with the ufc but he is done fighting imo
He just can't take any kind of punch
He looks like a good dude, its getting harsh to see the guy get his head smashed everytime

I fucking love how TS has a soundtrack to Bigfoot getting deaded.

Back