Nate Diaz declined fight with Khabib THREE times, Alvarez also refusing to fight Khabib

Gabkicks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://matchtv.ru/newseason/matchtvvideo_NI660448_Dengi_bolshogo_sporta_ot_29082016
(If anyone wants to completely translate)

But basically, this comes after news that Eddie Alvarez is refusing to fight Khabib.

Khabib said that Nate Diaz was offered a fight against Khabib three times but declined it because Diaz said "He didn't wanna be wrestled or laid on, he wanted someone to exchange punches with him."

Despite the fact that the Diaz brothers have had a long history with Khabib and his entire Russian crew.

Nick Diaz and Khabib were involved in a near fight here in the past, where Nick Diaz threw a drink at Khabib and people had to separate Khabib's guys vs Diaz's guys.

It then led outside, where it turned into an all out brawl, this time rather than Nick, it was Nate who had a melee with Khabib and one of Khabib's boys threw a chair at Nate. (Where I think one of Khabib's guys and one of Nick and Nate's 209 boys got arrested)

In the mean time, Khabib is trying to get a fight while hes healthy but no one wants to fight him. THIS IS THE EXACT SAME THING THAT HAPPENED LAST TIME.

Then when he finally got a fight, he got injured.

SOMEONE BETTER STEP UP AND FIGHT HIM

Last edited:
Khabib is clearly the better fighter and the worst matchup ever for Nate. I believe no one actually wants this fight to happen.

Diaz wasn't the champ, Khabib isn't a money fight and at least Diaz is honest. He'll get laid on.

I'm not surprised. I love Nate and I don't think he's scared, but the Diaz somehow seem to believe that everyone should stand and bang with them.

You wanna talk sh*t on Diaz TS? How about we talk about all the cans Khabib has faced, and how he couldnt have been healthy long enough within the past 3 years for Diaz to realistically turn down fighting him 3 times.

Why fight someone that is going to try to wrestlefuck you and draw ZERO when you can fight literally anyone else and draw more?

Khabib accuses everyone of ducking him. Thing is, how do you duck someone who never fights anyway?

I'm a fan of Eddie & Khabib, but Eddie you've had the belt, now be a good guy and fight Khabib so I can see Khabib as the champion too.

This is MMA.

The 209 crew needs to get with the program.

Khabib is clearly the better fighter and the worst matchup ever for Nate. I believe no one actually wants this fight to happen.

Are you kidding? I'd love to see Nate get tossed around for 25 minutes.

images

At least this proves Nate knows he can't beat fighters that use the 'Mixed' part of MMA.

Funny thing is all these people are saying Khabib never fights, yet he has fought nearly as many times as Nate in his MMA career and hes only 27 years old. Several years younger than Nate... when Khabib is Nate's age, he will have more MMA fights.

That many fights at that age, I'd say hes pretty active. Just had a rough 2 years.

diaz brothers only take big money fight

all their tough talk is BS

When were these supposed 3 times? Man sat out for 2 years, man opted to fight a newly signed dweeb over waiting a month extra for Ferg

Back